14:Years&Memories

**2 years later**

(Sorry for the date skip but I'll recap)

Maddie's P.O.V

Last year of high school.I started modeling a year ago for the MSFTS clothing line and Forever 21. That day where I saw Jacob he never came back strange he said he was gonna get revenge.ANYWAYS!!Jaden and I are still dating he's wonderful we argue sometimes but everyone does.My alarm clock went off.

Jaden:GET UPPPP MADDIE!!

Me:IM ALREADY UP!!!

You might be wondering why Jaden is at my house yelling at me well.Jaden and I bought an apartment together.(In the picture is the set up)Well it's the last day of school well last day of high school.

I got up picked out a white crop top from the Bethany Mota collection at Aeropostale(I had to put that in there I am obsessed with Beth I'm a huuuge Motavaitor!!!)And some salmon coloured high-waisted shorts.And some white gladiator sandals.I went into the shower and did my shower routine got out and did my hygiene routine.I put on my outfit and came out of the bathroom.I walked into the kitchen and Jaden was there cooking I put my hands around his waist.

Me:Hey babe watcha cooking

J:Hey I'm making pancakes with eggs and bacon

Me:Mmm my fav!!

He dished out 2 plates and we went to the dining room to go eat.

Me:Jay the food was amazing

J:Thanks I try

We then headed out in Jadens Lamborghini.We arrived at school and he parked the car.We walked into the school and someone called my name

??:Madison?!?!