CAST CALL&Other important info

Hi,

Sorry if you thought this was an update I just have a few things to address...

1)Voting&Comments

Thank you to msft_love9 for voting a lot on my chapters and it really shows that you've been reading so thank you.

Also,if you guys vote and comment a lot and I notice you will get a shoutout like this.

Y'all also need to vote and comment more for like that new character...

2)Tell...

Guys can y'all tell your friends about my book so I can get more reads more reads and comments and votes mean more updating.

3)My updating

So I know I haven't been updating a lot I have the time and the ideas it's just I need some more comments and voting and reads so here's my idea.

On every chapter of mine can you give me 1 star and 1 wish.So that I for what you all want in the stories and continue what you like.

Also,don't be afraid to write ideas I should have for the story I will always put them into consideration.

4)CAST CALL

You know the last chapter thing I updated about a new character well this is how it's gonna work so take notes.You all are gonna either make up this bio thing or use your real info for the character so here what you need to do.

-Your Name and Last

-Age(Doesn't Matter cause I'm making a lot of new characters)

-Facial Features(Dimples,Freckles,Beauty Marks etc.)

-Additional Features(Glasses,Braces etc)

-Eye Color

-Hair Color and texture(straight,afro,curly etc)

-Race

-Likes and Dislikes

-Personality

-Any Extra Roles you would like

Be mindful you might not appear soon bit maybe later in the book .So comment this when I get enough I will continue the book.

So Baii