16:Reunion

Maddie's P.O.V

Darnell and I were walking to go to the parking lot.Today was a very interesting day although I still had the feeling of me forgetting something..... But then I had a feeling of someone watching me I think I'm just tired.

Darnell:So how are you getting home?

Me:I don't know actually I forgot how I even came here?

D:Do you want me to drive you?

Me:Sure

We hopped in his car.I have him my address and then we were off to my house.

Am I forgetting something?¿

Jaden's P.O.V

Maddie's never talked to me all day she was talking to that Darnell kid all day. I wonder where she is know.

I walked to my car leaning against it waiting for Maddie.After about 10 mins she still never came. I called her phone and it rung out.After about another 10 minutes I drove back home.

-At Home-

I locked up my car and put my keys in the door.I walked in and called out Maddies name several times. I walked up to our room and saw her.

Me:Ahem

Maddie:Oh hi Jaden

Me: -.- MADDIE CUT THE SHIT IVE BEEN WAITING THERE FOR 20 MINS I EVEN CALLED YOUR PHONE AND IT RUNG OUT AND WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING????

Maddie: DONT YELL AT ME JHEEZ DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY MANNERS

Me: 😑

Maddie: anyways I was walking out the school with Darnell and we were talking and I don't know why but I forgot how I got to school then he asked if I needed a ride considering I don't know how I got there I accepted then he dropped me off.And if you must know I'm going to Darnell's house :)

Me:So lemme get this straight you forgot I dropped you to school ignored me for the rest of the day then the dude dropped you home the same dude you ignored me for and now YOURE TELLING ME YOURE GOING TO HIS HOUSE

Maddie:I'm sorry I neglected you today I was just catching ip with Darnell I haven't seen him in forever and yes of course in going to his house it's for a reunion

Me:Well I'm coming with you then

Maddie:K then Chynas coming in 5 mins so hurry if you are

Me:I'm already ready

We headed to the kitchen. Then Maddie got a text from Chyna saying her and Nicole are outside.We headed out.

Maddie's P.O.V

Ya I know I'm a bad person I forgot about Jaden but he seems kinda okay with it now I guess.We steppe into Chynas car.

Me:Hi bbg and hey Jaden I didn't know you were coming

Jaden:I didn't even know this was happening till 5 mins ago

He said with an attitude.

I said I was sorry damn it's not like I had s*x him jheez.

Nicole:Kay then leggo

Chyna:Maddie are you excited to see Brianna?

Me:Of course I miss her sooooo much it wasn't even funny.Darnell said the whole crew is coming to the school but the rest are starting tomorrow cause they were too tired to come today.

Nicole:I can't wait to see Tré

Chyna:Cause you had a crush on him last time remember

Me:at least she wasn't the one who had a crush on both Dré and Talon