10:Cruze

Okay just a note this chapter is all about getting jiggy wid it so if u don't read those types of book skip to the next chapter.This is my first time writing a chapter like this so ya.For all my freaky readers.leggo

Maddie P.O.V

We were currently at Jadens house alone.We were in the theatre room we started kissing and we kissed passionately he brought his lips to mins he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I opened my mouth he stuck his tongue in the their.Our tongues were fighting for dominance.I bit his lip a few times which made him groan.He returned the favor. He stopped before this can any further "Are you sure you wanna do this"he said "yes let's go to ur room" we went up to his room. We continued from where wee left off.He slipped his hand under my shirt unclipped my bra.And started squeezing/massaging my boobs.

"Ugh Jaden mhmm"i said

"Mhmmm"he said

He completely took off my shirt and started at my chest.

"Wow princess"he said

I giggled

He took both his hand and massaged my boobs.My nipples felt hard .He started rubbing around them making them feel so good. I put my hand down his pants feeling 'smitto' he started groaning.So I completely pulled down his pants and boxers. I stared at 'smitto' he was huge.

Jaden was about to get a condom but I stopped him. "I'm on birth control Jaden" "Are u sure I don't want anything happening" "yes don't worry" we continued kissing.Jaden was kissing down my neck till he got to my sweet spot "Mhmmm J-aaaa-denn"He smiled against my skin.I grabbed smitto and started massaging him lightly which made Jaden moan occasionally.I rubbed him harder and faster.Jaden kept moaning faster so I did then I took smitto and put him in my mouth I licked the top several time then kissed it.I took smitto and stuck him inside me.Then Jaden took the lead.

Jadens P.O.V

Maddie took my d*** and stuck it inside her I took the lead.First I went slow cuz I didn't want to hurt her.She kept saying faster.So I picked up the pace. J-aaa-d-ee-nnn f--f--aaaa-as-ter I went as fast as I could she literally started screaming.J-aaaaa-DEENNN IM ABOUT TO CUUM.I took myself out of her and she came all over the sheets.I licked her clean.Then she laid me down put me inside her and ride me like a pro.She was so good she was all around. Then I was about to cum.Maddie I'm coming.She took me out and put me in her mouth.She kept on bobbing her head sucking and kissing me till I came all in her mouth.She licked me clean.And we started kissing till we were exhausted.