1 4

// imagine mike with the "wounds", //

mike was scared. she was too close to the edge. he tried to move, but his legs felt wobbly. mike felt uneasg as he watched her stand, her sobbing and uis heart beating being the only things he heard.

he tried to move once again, but his legs had stuck, causing him to fall onto the left side of his face. he felt out of it, he saw little black dots fill his vision before he saw a blurry girl in his vision.

"mike? what are you doing here?!" violet worriedly asked, picking the boy up. his vision started to clear as he tried to shake off the dizziness. she picked up his face, inspecting it closely.

mike lightly touched his lip and his head, seeing the blood on his fingers, he groaned and looked at her. "i could ask you the same thing, vi."

she lightly touched his lip, making him wince a bit. "sorry," she softly apologized.

mike shook his head. "no, it's fine."

"no, it's not. i shouldn't have came all the way out here in the first place, worrying you-"

"vi, it isn't your fault. it's my fault for following you like the stalker i am," mike laughed, wincing at the slight pain inflicted on his face.

"mike."

"violet. i'm serious. why are you here anyway?"

"i was scared.. of you turning on me." she lowered her head.

"what? why would i do that? you know me," mike said.

"i know, i know, i'm just- always doubting myself. my brain is always telling me otherwise."

"vi," mike spoke. she lifted her head and mike kissed her deeply, she sunk into the kiss in defeat. she was weak for his kisses.

violet slowly sat on the rocks, on her knees, she knew her knees would hurt after but she didn't care. she slid her hand up to mike's face before disconnecting their lips but softly laying their foreheads against each other.

"mike," she whispered, her eyes shut while she kept her hand on his face, a tear slipped down her cheek. "i love you so much. and i know we're just kids, but i mean it. i really do."

"i know, vi," mike whispered back, "i love you too."

"i'm sorry," she choked on her tears. mike pulled their heads apart and held her face in his hands, looking into her eyes.

"for what? you didn't do anything."

"for everything i said to you. i didn't mean anything, and.. i understand if you're upset-"

"vi, vi. i know, it's okay."

violet was shakily crying by now, she felt as if she couldn't stop. she went to hide her face but mike held her wrists gently, holding them from doing so. "vi, look at me."

violet just shut her eyes tightly.

"seriously, vi, look at me."

her shaky face slowly lifted to look at him, scared to even look at him.

"it's okay," mike said, pausing between words. "just don't do this anymore."

she nodded slowly.

"promise?"

she took a quick glance at mike and nodded again. "promise."

--

mike and violet had made it back to violet's house, sitting in her room. violet spread out the medicial supplies, mike watching her do so.