Epilogue

The girl closed the book, still amazed by the story, the story she knew by heart. She had read it a dozen times, and never grew tired of it. Every time she took the bus, she always had her book with her.
The reading allowed her to escape reality for a bit and to dive into this wonderful world of fairy tales.
She was so caught up in her thoughts that she almost managed to miss her stop. She stood up and rushed to the exit as she slipped thru the doors of the bus before they closed.
She put the book in her bag gently to not damage it. She stepped into the library, where Belle was putting away some books for the night. The girl then threw herself into her arms shouting joyfully

-Mommy!
Belle embraced her daughter tenderly.

-So how did school go today? Belle asked.

- It was great! She said with the biggest smile on her face as she brushed a brunette curl away from her eye.

- Well fine, Dad will not be long; he is taking us all to Granny’s for dinner tonight. You will have all the time in world to tell us about your day!

Just then Rumple entered the library.

-Daddy! Exclaimed the girl, as she ran towards him to give him a huge hug, almost knocking him over.

-My little sweetheart!

He scooped her up in his arms and kissed her. The girl with blue eyes like her mother buried her head in her father’s hair, as she started to twirl it. It was an endearing little habit she had, that he would always let her do, as it warmed his heart.
While holding his daughter in his arms, he gave Belle a quick kiss, which never failed to have their little girl giggling as she would hold her hands over her eyes.

Belle was about to lock up the library when the girl exclaimed:

-Wait, I forgot to hand in my book!

Rumple set her down, as she ran back into the library and placed the book on the counter. Belle then shut off the lights when her daughter had returned.

From the library, you could observe three silhouettes, hand in hand, walking away towards Granny’s restaurant as a light passed thru the blinds from the window of the library. Inside, the golden cover of the book the girl left behind was shining and brought out the beautiful engraving…

The engraving of a rose and a dagger.

Special thanks
It's time to thank an extraordinary person. Without her, this story would be nothing! Thank you for having spent so much time to correct this fanfiction! You are wonderful! You are a very good friend! Love you Jennifer Karels!😘