Chapter 20

Several days had passed, and Rumple and Bae spent a lot of time together reconnecting with each other, slowly making up for the time lost.
Belle was so happy for Rumple, she knew how much this meant to him and Bae.
Rumple was so grateful to Belle, without whom none of this would have ever been possible.
All three of them moved into his home, which was in the most peaceful area of Storybrooke. They were finally a family together.
Gold had once again opened his shop, as he happily turned the sign to open. Belle had resumed working in his shop like old times.
While Rumple loved to have her around him, he knew this was not her dream to be working in an antique shop. So this is why he had a surprise planned for her today. He was both excited and nervous.
Belle, come with me as he took her hand, as they walked across the street together.

-Where are you taking me? Belle asked with both amusement and curiosity.

She had asked him before they left where they were going, but Rumple would not answer her, as he just looked at her with a smile.

-Here we are, he said stopping before an old abandoned building.

Belle looked at the front of the building surprised to see it was hidden by a funny looking curtain.

-What is this place? Belle asked.

-This place…Rumple began, as he pulled the curtain down. “It’s for you my darling”

Belle stood in amazement, as she noticed the writing on the door that said Belle’s library.
She looked over at Rumple, as tears started to swell up in her eyes, as she could not hold back her emotions.

-This…it’s for me?

Rumple then took out a key from his jacket, as he smiled and opened the door, gesturing for Belle to walk in first.

-Welcome to your library, Madam Librarian! Rumple said, with an endearing bow to her.

With everything that happened, Regina wanted to make things right, and wanted you to be the town librarian.
As Belle looked around the library taking it all in, she turned to Rumple and hugged him tightly.

-Thank you Rumple. I love you so much she said as she pulled back, and put her hand on his face, giving him a soft kiss to his lips. This is… perfect… it is more then I could have ever dreamed of.

-There is something else Rumple started, long ago, I asked you a question….but we were interrupted he said as he started to bend down on one knee, he pulled out a beautiful red velvet box.

He looked up at Belle, with hope and love in his eyes:
-Belle, will you marry me?

Rumple then opened the box, to show her the golden ring he had made with his own hands.

-Yes, yes, yes!! She exclaimed, as he slowly slid the ring upon her finger.

-Yes of course I will! she said through tears as she knelt down in front of him, they both embraced in a passionate kiss.

***

For the next 15 days, all Gold and Belle could talk about was their upcoming marriage.
Since the curse had been broken, Belle had finally found her father. He had given his blessings to her marriage to Rumple. All he ever wanted for his dear Belle was to be happy and to have true love.
The entire town of Storybrooke was buzzing with excitement, as they were helping with the preparations for the upcoming wedding.
Rumple and Belle has chosen to celebrate their union next to the well of wishes from the enchanted forest, which was located in a beautiful meadow.

The day had finally come. Scarlett was helping Belle to put on her beautiful wedding dress that was fit for a princess.
-You look beautiful! Scarlett exclaimed.