Thank You.

I was standing up from my school desk, since the bell had just rang for us to go to recess.

It was August.

That day in August.

The guys where probably landing in L.A right now, and I was here, a continent away from them.

We couldn't change the flight numbers, since our trips where important for all of us.

Mine academically and the guy's with management.

It had been lonely in L.A, although Taylor was there with me to help me deal with my depression.

I went in constant walks, passing by the house which was now ocuppied by a big family. I hated going on social events and I glued myself to the computer every chance I got to talk to the guys. Not much had changed, other than Niall got a girlfriend. Sweet girl, fitted in perfectly.

"Sarah, someone wants to talk to you, come!" My best friend said.

I looked at her puzzled but walked right behind her.

They had all been trying to cheer me up, specially today.

We walked down the hallways till we got outside, the children where playing and a big amount of the students where out there.

And that's  when I noticed.

The five silouettes I had been missing for 3 months.

I ran to them, as fast as I could taking Zayn into a hug.

I  hadn't  touched him since that last kiss in L.A, and it felt good to lock lips with him once more.

To be honest, it felt amazing.

After a minute kiss I pulled apart and went to hug all the guys.

One big group hug.

Just like old times.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" I asked them, with a smile bigger than ever on my face.

"Well, we wanted to come say hello to our best friend, and since we've got 3 days off..." Harry said, raising his eyebrows leaving me in suspense.

"We're staying at your place for that little while!" Niall screamed, making me go and hug him.

"I've missed you guys so much." I said, still in Niall's arms.

"Us too."

_____________________

That same night the guy's, my parents, my brothers and I sat down for dinner. It was amazing to have both of them in one room, since I always thought I would have to be travelling to see one or the other.

But here they where, all talking and getting to know eachother.

I smiled at the view, as Zayn noticed and took a firm grip of my hand.

"Are you happy?" He whispered, cheerfully.

"More than ever." I said, giving him a smile.

I had missed this, them, him, more than anything in my life.

The next two days I showed the guys around, getting them to know how my life was back home.

They even got to perform 'What Makes You Beautiful' in my school. Of course they took the chance to tease me and Zayn in front of everybody, but I enjoyed it.

Zayn and I barely split apart for five seconds, the guys said it was annoying, our excuse was 'pure love'.

I was enjoying the moment. Enjoying life like I had forgotten I could.