The bed.

I knocked on Zayn's door.

I couldn't stand being with Emma and Harry in the kitchen, so I took my breakfast upstairs.

Zayn wouldn't open.

I knocked harder.

I opened the door and told him "Wake up."

He turned his head and moved his hand for me to go.

I threw myself on his bed next to him, laughing.

He put his hand on my stomach and whispered "You're not leaving now." 

I laughed harder but then continued "But for real, we need to talk."

He sat down, snatching some of my cookies from the plate "What happend?"

"I kissed Harry."

He looked surprised.

"I didn't remember he was with Emma, I totally forgot about her. Then she came in this morning. He asked me to forget the whole thing. I will, but it still hurts."

Zayn nodded.

"I feel like a slut." I muttered under my breath. I did feel like it. I had kissed someone's boyfriend. One of my best friends. It disgusted me. I disgusted myself.

"You a slut? Sarah, you have feelings for the guy, he leaned in. You forgot about his girlfriend. You are the exact opposite of a slut. Don't worry babe."

He always made me feel better, even with his simple smile.

I hugged him and we watched TV together.

I had grown fond of Zayn, but still wasn't clear about what my feelings for him where.

Niall came in and threw himself next to me, also taking cookies.

"You know, that was supposed to be my breakfast. I can't eat anything around you guys."

They both laughed, it was true. I had to eat fast before anyone saw me.

"Do you know when Eleanor and Danielle are coming back?"

"In about a month, they said you guys had to hang out next time." Said Niall, his mouth full.

"They are so nice and bubbly. Why are you guys around me?" I said. I was so curious to know about it. I mean, they where the happiest people ever, and although I have my happy moments, I am quite sarcastic and a bit bitter. By the way, Eleanor and Danielle left while I was home, so we couldn't hang out like we hoped to.

"Because you are sarcastically funny and have your amazingly hilarious moments. Like Zayn. Exactly like Zayn."

It was Louis entering the room and throwing himself next to Niall.

"I'm falling off of bed because of you guys!" Zayn had his morning voice. It was scratchy and manly. It accentuated his accent even more. I loved it.

We all laughed and continued watching TV, when Liam came in.

"Oh my god! Bed reunion!" He then threw himself on top of Niall, punching me with his knee.

"Ouch! That hurt. Get a room." I grouled while they laughed.

We stayed there for 2 hours.

It felt weird having all these moments without Harry. Emma was taking over him, and now we barely even spent time with him.

Zayn was flipping through some channels after Friends ended.

"Oh my god Grey's Anatomy, leave it!"

They all looked at me weirdly. I had two favourite shows Friends and Grey's Anatomy. I watched too much TV. I don't even know where I got the time for it.

They left it and I was all excited explaining the show to them. 

I was probbably the weirdest person in the world to them right now. Even worst than Louis.

It was 12:30 and we where still in bed, all together, except for Harry.

"Emma and I are going for lunch..." Harry.

He looked amused by our positions.

"But first a picture."

He snapped a photo and tweeted it, then continued.

"We'll be going for lunch."

Niall shouted "Wait but there's no food! Who will cook for us?" He really looked dessperate. It was quite funny.

"I don't know, order some pizza."

"Okay daddy." I joked, exagerately fluttering my eyelashes like a little kid.

They all laughed and Harry left the room.

Emma didn't even say goodbye.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stand that snobby girl.

I ordered some pepperoni pizza and we stayed in bed. Liam got up to get it and came back. 

It was amazing how this guys made me happy, forgetting of my problems with them was the best medicine.

My phone buzzed.

"Going back to L.A tomorrow. Big party mixing all the holidays in a month and a half. I love you!" It was from Taylor. 

I jumped up and screamed "Oh my god Taylor's coming! And for over a month!" They all smiled at my excitement.

"We know, our little surprise for you." Liam chorused, as the others nodded.

"Oh My god I love you guys so much. You actually planned this?" I asked, shocked and smiling like an idiot.

"Oh yes love, we know how much you miss her! And I think someone needs some girl talk, you're becoming a bursting image of us." Louis answered at me, his mouth covered in grease and his mouth filled with pizza, I could barely understand what he said.

They had actually done all that for me? 

I could never ask for better friends. I could never complain about them. They where perfect.

Time went by fast and Harry was back with Emma by 5, us still in Zayn's bed watching TV and eating.

Emma came in "Sarah, may I speak to you?"

Oh god, this was gonna be good.

I went to the hallway with her, alone.

"What happend?" I ask.

"Oh don't act all innocent with me doll. I know what you guys did last night, and Harry might be able to forget it, but I won't. Get your hands off my boyfriend you slutty bitch."

I was shocked. 

"Believe me, I will. But please do keep in mind, controling Harry won't get you anywhere. It will just come back and give you the slap on the face you deserve."

I turned around and walked. She was speechless. Damn girl! I was proud of myself.

_____________________________________________________________________

This is probbably the most boring chapter of them all, so I'll really try to upload soon.

Thank you so much for reading.

HOLY CRAP OVER 1,150 READS.

You guys have no idea of how grateful I am.

xx