The pact.

I knocked on the door. My heart was racing, hard. I could only think about Zayn's face, his amazing eyes, his hair. He was gorgeous. And then I thought about our talks. How I had trusted him. How he had become my best friend in L.A, practically. I couldn't lose him for one kiss. Oh, what would I do?

"Hello babe." It was Harry, opening the door. The wind blowing on his beautiful curls. He waved to my mom, and she hit the road.

"May I speak to Zayn?" I said nervously.

He gave me a reconforting smile and a wink. It was probbably flirtateous, but I guess he could sense that I had come to talk to him about IT.

I came in and there was Zayn, on the couch, with his sexy glasses, intelectually reading the Steve Job's biography.

"Hey." He turned around. Oh god, did I have feelings for him? My heart raced.

"Hey"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was coming, but, can we talk?" I said, biting my lips. I always did that when I was nervous.

"Yeah sure, come with me." He took my hand, taking me to the second floor. I thought he was taking us to his room, but we went way down the hallway, getting to a balcony I never realized was there. He then turned around and climbed some stairs. We where on the rooftop.

I thought I would be scared, since my fear of heights was pretty accute, and I definetly was.

"Um Zayn, I'm awfully scared of heights."

He looked at me and said "Don't worry, I got ya." He then holded my hand and I smiled.

"So I think I know what you want to talk about." We where sitting, looking at the stars. I was so relaxed, but I once again stiffened. I think he sensed it, since he improvised a continuance to his sentence. "That kiss. I don't know what it meant. I have all these mixed feelings. I love you, but I don't know if I love you like more than a friend..." He then looked at me, with puppy eyes.

"I really like you, but I don't know if it's that way. I mean, us two, we're so close, it scares me to loose you."

"I think we should stay as friends" He said, holding my hand tighter. I nodded. While I grinned, I felt like I just gotten slapped. But it was the truth, being friends was the best, specially since I started having mixed feeling bout Harry too. Man, was I a mess. I felt like such a slut too, going for two guys. I was disgusted about myself.

I kept looking at the moon, while he just stared at me. I knew he was, but I couldn't say anything, or even look at him. It would just remind me of how bad I felt. After what I thought where 10 minutes, he took my head, making me look at him straight in the eyes. 

"Don't feel bad. I don't. You didn't hurt me, Sarah. We are the same, we just cleared out some doubts, but let's make a pact: If in 3 more months we still have feelings for the other, we'll tell him or her. And they have to answer honestly. If the answer is 'me too', we'll date". I smiled. It seemed like a fun but yet dangerous pact. One that would eventually bring me trouble, I thought. He then kissed me in the forehead and I said.

"Deal." He then spitted on his hand, and pulled it closer to me, I did the same and we shook them.

"We're so weird..." I said, shaking my head with a smile. 

"You're just noticing it?" I laughed and hugged him. We sat there other 5 minutes, and then went downstairs.

The guys where all trying to help Harry in the kitchen, but where just making it harder for him to work. As we walked in the door Harry screamed "Get out of my kitchen!" I laughed really hard, while everyone left, except for me.