Like a boss.

"Niall you can get your own freackin' fork, you are right next to the drawer." I said, getting exasperated in the kitchen after making Hungry Horan a sandwich.

"But I'm badly hurt Sarah, I can't move my precious bones, management will get angry if I do." He answered, putting on a puppy face.

"Okay, there you go!" I grouled, taking a fork and giving it to him.

We felt some giggling coming from the entrance hallway.

"Is that...?" I asked Niall, quietly.

"Yep, it's Bitchy DeVil." He answered, before biting his sandwich.

Ugh, it had literally been 3 days since I've been here and she already had to come ruin my life.

"Hello there S, look who's here with me! It's Emma!" Harry said, excitedly entering the kitchen hand in hand with her.

"Hey!" I said, failing to fake excitement.

He gave me a puzzled look and was about to say something when Louis started yelling.

"Liam I want carrots!"

"Louis stop it, I'll get you carrots but relax man." Liam screamed back.

"I'll get it..." I said, closing the refrigerator door and dropping a towel on the countertop.

To be honest, I stormed out of the place.

I was sick of hearing about Emma.

Although I wasn't even sure if I loved Harry anymore.

I couldn't even judge if I had been in love with Zayn or Harry first.

I found Louis halfway throuh the stairs, running around shirtless, but with a cape.

"Louis!" Liam and I screamed while chasing him down to the kitchen.

We entered and there was Louis talking it all out.

"Harry who is this girl? What happend to Caroline? I don't like either of them." He said, forming rinkles on his forehead and a disgust expression on his mouth.

Yes, Louis was taking the chance to speak the truth, and to be honest, I was struggling to hold back my laughter. As was everyone in the room, except for Harry.

"Louis, shut up. Come on Emma." He said, taking his girl by her hand and taking her to other room.

As soon as they walked out we all erupted in loud laughters.

When finally Liam handled to get it together, he managed to try to shush us, but it only worked a bit.

"Okay, so we'll prank her. I'm in the mood to be evil." Louis said, with a mischevious grin on his face.

"What year is it Lou?" Liam asked, as a way to know if he had gone out of his blackout.

"Liam, it's me. That's Sarah, we're living in L.A. I went out of my blackout when going down the stairs but it was the perfect opportunity, and we're taking my sickness as a way to prank her."  He said, showing obvious awareness.

I loved his plan.

We all nodded and showed a small evil smirk.

"Okay so here's the plan..." Louis started, and there we where and hour talking about what to do to the girl. 

It was genious.

Simple, but effective.

_______________________________

"Oh My God!" We all heard from the living room. 

It was 11:00am the morning after. We where all gathered up watching T.V and eating breakfast.