The move-in.

I must have looked completely surprised, because Zayn said to me

"Is there anything wrong Sarah?"

I putted a smile on my face and calmly said

"No, just thinking!"

We all exchanged numbers, but I didn't say anything about living so close to them. I didn't want to look freaky or anything. Plus, I had to really know if I could trust them.

I slept over at Taylor's that night. We talked, cooked, ate... a lot, and laughed.

"Okay I admit it, I really like them."

"Specially Harry..." Taylor muttered under her breath, but still loud enough for me to hear.

I blushed. Completely blushed. It was true though, I had always fangirling loved him.

Later that night I got a text.

"It was nice meeting you today. Glad you had fun gorgeous, we need to hang out x" It was from Harry.

I smiled from ear to ear. I must've looked as a complete dork, my friend smiled and said

"I know from whom that is!" 

I laughed.

I had to answer, too.

"Nice meeting you too. We definitely have ;)"

It must seem so ridiculous that I got so excited over a text. Well, I did. It's just that guy had something in his eyes. They sparkled, as if they where smiling at you, but at the same time, the shape of them gave you a melancholic look. As if he was in deep thoughts, immersed in an ocean of problems, finding solutions.

________________________________________________________________________________

A week later I was walking down the street to go to the park. I liked going for walks, I got relaxed, and could be alone. Just me, the nature, and well, my ongoing active imagination.

I was thinking about the book. What I would do next. I had a structure but needed a twist. That's when I realized a truck in front of one of the houses. The very biggest in the neighborhood. Somebody was probbably moving, I thought. It was nothing special, people moved in and out every month, but some voices caught my attention.

"Come on Liam, please! Can I ride the table?"

"Liam, Louis's throwing carrots at me"

I knew those voices, but continued walking. I thought about texting them later, but not just barging in while they're moving. But my phone started ringing, embarassly  being Tell Me a Lie as my ringtone. 

It was Louis.

"Are you going to ignore us like that? Come help out with our carrot waaaaaaar!"

I turned around and there was Zayn and Niall, expectantly waiting for me to go in the house.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. I went and gave them each a kiss on the cheek. I always do that with everyone, it makes me feel home. I texted my mom explaining her the situation and went in the house.

It was huge.

I knew it was big, you could see it from the outside, but the inside was even more incredible.

There where 6 bedrooms, each with an in-suite bathroom on the second floor. The kitchen was inmense, had a big island on the middle and the best cooking supplies in the market, a small guest bathroom, a living room and a dining room, all located in the main floor. The underground floor had a big space, which was going to be used as the TV room, the guys explained. Also a small room which would have a ping pong table. Outside there was a huge pool, with a big backyard. On a corner, in the inside, there was a jacuzzi.