Plan. Is. On!

I ran to my mom and told her I needed to go to the hospital.

I ran, I have to admit, but I also kept calm.

I knew that freacking out would only make things worst.

Well, going back to the moment...

I got on the car with my mom driving.

"What happend?" She asked, since I had told her I would tell her in the car.

"There was an accident, a nurse called on the guy's behalf, she told me I was the emergency number with Paul,  that I had to go there and she would explain."  I said, tapping my foot nervously against the floor, hoping the car could fly.

Hoping I had my five best friends by my side.

So, if I thought I ran fast while I was in my apartment, it was nothing compared to my marathon in the hospital. Through the hallways I went, the air brushing on my face, people bumping on my shoulder until I got to the nurse's reception desk.

"Hello, I'm Sarah Edwards, I was called in because of 5 friends, could you please explain what happend?" I said, putting my purse back in my shoulder and recovering my breath.

"Yes, please come." She said, taking me to the seats in what looked like a waiting area.

"My name is Laura by the way. Mr. Payne, Mr. Horan, Mr. Tomlinson, Mr. Styles and Mr. Malik where  on their car ride back to their house and crashed against another car. They are all okay, Mr. Higgins is already with them, you can go in and the Doctor will speak to all of you."

I sighed in relief and gave her a smile as she opened the door of a room.

"Thank you." I said, turning around, her giving me a small nod and smile in response.

"Guys!" I screamed, pulling Liam into a hug, then the rest of the guys, all but...

Louis and Niall.

I turned to face a hospital bed I hadn't noticed yet before, Louis opening his eyes, letting out a groan.

"Lou, how are you feeling babe?" I said, giving him a comforting smile. "How are all of you guys feeling?" I directed that question to all of the rest, who where cramped on a couch.

I noticed Niall on the other one, swollen foot on a pillow, showing obvious rupture.

"Nialler love, you broke your foot?" I said, pointing out the obvious as I stroke his hair.

He nodded in return.

"Now, will you all please explain what kind of stupid actions you where doing when this happend?" I asked, getting serious and motherly.

They looked at Harry for him to talk.

"Well... Ummm... Basically... We weren't getting along so well... So we started screaming a lot... And well I lost sight of the road... And another car came when I should've stopped... The impact was quite strong, but the air bags helped a lot." Harry finished.

I could see the look of guilt in his eyes.

I knew he was sure he had to pay more attention to the road, which meant I didn't have any reason to get mad at him. The poor guy must have felt enough guilt for all of us.

"Oh well... It could've been worst." I said, giving him a one arm hug, when the doctor came in.

He had white skin and black glasses, his hands holding what looked like the medical chart.

"So Mr. Horan we'll start with you. You have a broken foot, will have to wear what I call a 'leg casket' for a month and basically you can't walk on your own for 2 weeks, then you're free to do so, but no heavy activity. No running, no jumping, no dancing, no sex. Understood?" He explained, only looking up from the paper for the last word, giving a threatening look.