033 - When Nasty Bullies Must Die

Confession by SuperPinoy

We have a neighbor whose only daughter is of my age. Let's call her Melle. I dislike to use the word 'hate' against anyone, but that's exactly how I felt about her since childhood. I felt that way because not only that she called me by many derogatory names, but because she also used her fame power in school to not only embarrass and bully me, but also to physically assault me with her stupid friends every single time she feels like it.

May time na umuuwi ako sa bahay na naliligo sa putik, slime, lupa, buhangin, rotten eggs mixed with flour, stinky garbage and etc. Dahil madalas nila akong abangan sa alley na dinaraanan ko pauwi with my skateboard, para lang buhusan at tapunan ako ng kung ano-anong nakadidiring bagay.

She's a true blue racist, and being part Asian is exactly the reason why her 'white' ass is bullying me. We were both seventeen when she started to openly taunt me with nasty sexual slurs such as: teeny-weeny and pinoy wanker (because she believed that because I am half Filipino, no white female would want to have anything to do with my tiny boner). She even went as far as spreading a rumor in school that I had STD as she falsely claimed that she've seen me hanging out with a hooker because no one is school is pathetic enough to hang out with me.

I'm not exactly a perfect person, but I was raised well by my parents and I have a sister too. Kaya kahit galit na galit na ako at hindi na halos makatiis sa pagtitimpi, mas pinipili ko pa rin ang manahimik at gumalang sa mga babae kahit harap-harapan na akong binabastos at iniinsulto. You can bet that because of that serene demeanor, I was even suspected a homosexual. Melle even called me a closet faggot once, and that's only because I did not fight back when she slapped me in front of her circle of friends for no valid reason at all.

One day, she and her circle of friends went too far when they've decided to lure four guys, whom they thought were the lame, losers and lowlife nerds in our class. In one way or another, they were able to collect the four of us 'half-breeds' in their little campfire party. One of the four is of African descent, another of Mexican, the third from Vietnam and Myself, a Filipino-European. We tried to escape, but they also brought five known bullying jocks who threatened to maul us to death, if any of us attempted to.

"Okey!" Melle announced in the middle of the circle--where we also stood--lined-up behind her. "All bets in for the biggest among the dwarfish wiener among these four. I have your final answers here..." she fanned a piece of paper in the air, "so no one can cheat and change answers anymore. As agreed upon! Whoever has the biggest dick among these four, will get to luckily choose who they want to fuck in front of everybody, but only if nobody voted for him tonight. The boys are included, just in case the winner is a faggot!" Lumingon ito sa akin at ngumisi. Nakaramdam ako ng pinakamatinding pagkainis kay Melle ng gabing 'yun. Dumagdag pa ang gutom--dahil hindi naman nila kami pinakain o pinainom, pagod--sa matagalang pagtayo nang nakagapos, at kahihiyan--sa walang kapagurang pangungutya nila sa amin. "How does that sound?" they rallied while throwing trash and marshmallows on us.

To make the mechanics of their stupid game clear-cut, all of them cast their votes kung sino sa aming apat na binu-bully nila ang may pinakamalaking hinaharap. Kung sino ang makapili sa taong 'yun, may premyo. At ang premyo ay magkakaroon ito ng karapatang paglaruan kaming apat sa kahit anong paraan. Kung wala namang makapili sa kanila sa may pinakamalaking hinaharap, talo silang lahat kaya magkakaroon ngayon ng pribilehiyo ang may pinakamalaking hinaharap sa aming apat na mamili kung sino sa mga babae at lalaki sa kanilang hanay ang gusto nitong makatalik sa harapan ng lahat.

To make the long story short. Everybody eyed and voted for the African-American guy. Ako man at ang dalawa ko pang kasama, ito rin ang palagay naming may pinakamalaking hinaharap sa aming apat. Ito kasi ang pinakamatangkad at pinakamalaki ang katawan sa amin. He's 192 centimeters tall, I'm only at 180. That's besides the fact that I'm kind of in the lanky side that time.

I was totally humiliated when Melle and two of her loud and lose friends began to pull down our pants, briefs or boxers. Gusto ko nang umiyak at magwala sa sobrang kahihiyan when the four of them began to touch and induce us to erection. My companions were calm kaya pinigilan ko na rin lang ang sarili ko. Ipinikit ko na lang ang mga mata ko. Nagdasal ako na sana matapos na ang lahat. Pero napamulat din ako nang makarinig ako ng hiyawan at kantayawan dahil sa diumano'y accidental early ejaculation ng kasama kong Mexican sa kamay mismo ng babaeng nag-i-induce sa kanya.

"Yuck!" Sigaw ng babae. "Gross!" Nagtatakbo ito palayo para maghugas mg kamay.

"I think all teeny-weenies are up!" Humahalakhak na announcement ni Melle. Tuwang-tuwa nitong tiningnan isa-isa ang hinaharap ng mga kasama ko. Pero agad din naman itong tumahimik at sumimangot nang magawi na ang mga mata nito sa hinaharap ko. "What the--" bago nito gulat na gulat na tiningnan ang mukha ko. I made sure I was grinning cockyly when our eyes met. I just hated her so much that I've insanely desired to stick my boner in her filthy mouth to humiliate her right there and then.

It took a while before everybody absorbed the reality that they've all lost for voting for the African-American guy. And because I won without a single vote, I earned the privilege to call the shots. I honestly don't feel I was myself that night. I was exhausted, thirsty, extremely famished and totally angry. Nothing else was in my mind that night but to miserably punish the very person who dragged me into such a digusting humilation. So, without much thought of my upbringing, I succumbed to great rage and temporary insanity.

"I want to fuck you!" I pointed at Melle's face. "Right here! Right now!" Without warning, I ripped her cotton shirt right in front of everybody. I stripped her brassiere next, and threw it in the campfire to burn. "Take this off, bitch!" I pulled her skirt and threw it in the fire as well. Extreme shock made her speechless as she became my instant submissive when I ordered her to lie down on the mattress that they prepared for the occasion. Without any so-called erotic rituals and foreplay, I stripped off her lacey panties and screwed her right out.

She grimaced at first. She probably felt icky about her misfortune, humiliation and instant Karma. But it's not very long during my angry and forceful thrusting that she began to hold on to the edges of the mattress. Awkwardly moaning at first, which eventually progressed to wild screams, uncontrollable lower-lip biting and shameless pleadings for me to fuck her even harder. Everybody began to rally and cheer for my name.

"Fuck you, SuperPinoy!" She's on the verge of weeping out of extreme satisfaction. "Oh my G-d!" Repeatedly. "It's so good. You're good! Don't stop, please don't!" She was looking down on our sexes. "Shit dude! Oh G-d you're huge!" I was cocky, but she doesn't seem to mind it. "Oh G-d!" she exclaimed repeatedly, shamelessly squeezing her own breasts. I felt her multiple orgasms. I saw all over her face how impressed she was that I haven't gotten mine just yet. "Let me have it, SuperPinoy." Referring to my semen to her vagina, "I want to have it."

"Over my dead body!" I angrily hissed as I pulled up myself and hastely stick my boner in her mouth and exploded right there until she choked; just as how I imagined my great revenge would be. I was extremely beat and frazzled as I pulled myself up, but was roused by the chants of the crowd with a prompt feeling of superiority for the very first time in my life. It boosted my manly ego but wasn't exactly happy. I wasn't so because it wasn't me.

***

Author's note

After the incident, Melle changed, as the treatment of his peers towards him also changed for the better as well. They all began to really want to hang out with him. Melle became extra nice...cooked for him brought him stuff and dropped by his house, all in discreet attempt to seduce him. It all looked easier and sounded great, but he knows better. One night of temporary madness and desire for revenge is enough for him. He doesn't have any plans of regressing from somebody he, his real friends and family will never be proud of.

***

Editor's Note

Do you want DyslexicParanoia to retell your Untamed Confession in narrative form? You may send you confessions directly to her at dyslexicparanoia@gmail.com, on the SUBJECT please type UNTAMED CONFESSION. Be rest assured that your privacy will be protected. No part of your confession can be retold and published without your consent.