R O C K , H A R D P L A C E - N I N E

may be somewhat confusing, but everything will come together eventually lol. sorry the updates take so long, its just i try to put in a lot of thought when writing this, Aaliyah age is uhh changed too lol she is 4.

follow me on twitter too! lol @jaimepearlsxx

*

Rock, Hard Place - Nine

"Mommy, can we go to the park today?" Aaliyah asked her mother snapping her out of her thoughts.

After what happened at the strip club a couple of nights ago the club shut down resulting in Passion not having a job. It was frustrating Passion to the max about losing her job but luckily since she is a save she was able to save twenty two thousand and some change, but that will soon run out. Passion thought about moving back to the Bronx long and hard and that just may be the next move.

"Yes baby but a little later, okay?"

Aaliyah nodded her head listening to her mother than went back to playing with her Barbie dolls. Passion looked at her Galaxy and texted Mercedes back. Passion was blessed to have a friend like Mercedes, she may have a few lose screws but overall she means no harm.

I guess we'll get a lil studio in Bronx, Des I have to come back ain't shit here and its getting old.

If need be you guys can crash here under one condition you strip with me (;

Exhaling, Passion looked up at the ceiling as she thought about where to go from this point in here life. Passion flipped on her stomach then her phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"P.. What's up?"

"Nothing at all Javon.. what you doing?"

"Packing.." He stated simply.

"Packing? you leaving me?" Passion said acting as if she was hurt.

Javon chuckled "Yeah P I have to go to Chicago for a week or two, but two tops"

"Well I guess that's not bad.." Passion replied.

Javon was talking but there was a knock on the door.

"Hold on real quick.. okay?"

"Yeah"

Passion slowly got up from her bed going to the front door. She looked down at Aaliyah giving her "the look" to stay right where she is.

Approaching the door Passion looked through the peep hole and noticed it was three men. She brought her eyebrows together wondering who the hell they are. Exhaling she un-locked her door.

"Hello ma'm are you Passion.. Passion Jones?"

"Y.. yes why?"

"We're from Child Protective Services and we came by to observe is Aaliyah Jones here?"

Passion froze at the sound of that. Are they here to take away her only pride and joy?

"This must be an mistake I take care of my child... know that!"

Who ever did this shit was going to pay for real. Passion was furious, someone really reported her to CPS.

"Is the child here now..." One of the men spoke over Passion.

Passion shook her head quickly "No.. she's with my grandmother" Passion lied. The man gave here a look and she gave it right back to him.

"Good day ma'm" He said and they walked away. Passion slammed her door. She slid down the door thinking to herself. Who would call CPS on here?