H I S G U N - S I X

I haven't updated in soo long. I felt bad soooo, Something quick and short... there is more to come!

*

His Gun - Six

"So you mean to tell me this is what you have been doing to support yourself Passion?"

"What are you talking about?"

Passion was getting the last of her things from her grandmothers house. Aaliyah was in the living room watching TV while the two were upstairs. Maybel was already stressed today and Passion's little outfit didn't make it any better.

"I am talking about this"

Maybel's tone was louder than before. She brought the body suit to Passion's attention. She didn't know what it was for but she got the idea. Maybel was clearly upset.

"Why were you going through my things?"

Passion complained to her grandmother.

"Lil girl these are MY things since you LIVED with ME!"

Maybel hand was now on her hip waiting on Passion come back. Passion was definitely offended. How dare she call her a little girl? She is twenty four. Bitch I'm grown, Passion thought.

"Well I just won't tell you what it is.. and you can have it! I'll just buy another"

"Drop the attitude hunny! I am the LAST person you should have an attitude with.. watch ya' self Passion"

Maybel turned around leaving Passion to roll her eyes. How dare her grandma go through her things. This will be one moment she just can't shake.

"I don't have an attitude... you went through my things."

Maybel sharply turned around and marched back in the room where Passion was.

"Because I can!"

"No you can't... I'm gone!"

Passion turned around going downstairs. Passion always felt like she was a burden to her grandmother. She basically had no one else.

"Liyah come on!!"

"Passion if you leave DON'T come back"

Maybel yelled from upstairs. Passion shrugged as Aaliyah skipped from the living room to the front door.

"Didn't plan on it!" She shouted back as she grabbed Aaliyah's hand practically yanking her out the home.

"Mama.. where are we going?" Aaliyah asked quietly.

"Home" Passion snapped.

The two walked to the bus stop waiting for the bus. Passion just realized what her actions are going to result in. Now that Passion and Maybel's relationship is rocky who will keep Aaliyah while she is at work.

Passion didn't even think about the repercussions before running her mouth. She exhaled as both she and Aaliyah got on the bus.

After finding a seat, Passion thought long and hard what she is going to do with Aaliyah at night. Aaliyah definitely isn't staying home by herself and the only family she has here is her grandmother.

That was such a pointless argument, Passion thought.

Maybel was the type of person, that what she said was always right. When she was wrong should didn't and couldn't admit it. Passion made up in her mind she didn't need her grandmother. She could find a daycare and since she has a job that pays better than her previous one, the daycare fee will be no problem at all.