P L A Y E R ' S P E N - E I G H T

You guys may be a little confused about this chapter or it may give you something you want to know. So like and comment and their will be a question for you guys at the end of this chapter.

Enjoy!

*

Player's Pen - Eight

Backstage of the strip club the women were preparing themselves for their various acts and performances. Passion was sitting down at her designated vanity just starting at herself. The more she starred the more she wondered. She still didn't know what to do with that money and the gun. So she just hid it, in her closet. Messing around with Javon she has to be extra careful, the nigga was a detective.

Passion was on in about fifteen minutes. Aaliyah was with Javon's younger sister. Passion wasn't going to go into work at all, but Javon insisted that his sister would babysit. Passion was hesitant at first but once she was around Jerrica for a day or two she was comfortable. Jerrica was currently a freshmen in NYU.

Passion looked down and her bare chocolate thighs then exhaled, it's show time. Passion's skills have gradually came up. She isn't a pro but she can definitely wow the crowd with her seductive dances she had to practically learn.

"Poison come on baby we have to go shake some ass" Angel said clapping her hands doing a little dance.

"Why do you call me that Angel?" Passion questioned her, but not in a rude manor she was just curios.

Angel looked at another stripper by the name of Honey and smirked.

"Because your bad for these niggas health. I don't know it's something about you... I don't know, I'll just call you Passion okay?"

Passion giggled "Okay"

On stage, Passion and four other girls including Angel and Honey. It was dark on stage as 'Sex on the ceiling' by Sevyn Streeter began to creep through the speakers. Passion kind of got away with tonight because this dance was choreographed. All girls outfit was similar with it's on unique style, making them look like a group.

Fuck a mattress, being on the floor
I'mma need ya to do a little more yea oh

All girls began in various positions Passion's being graciously on the floor. Rising up, all girls began to seductively walking to their poles.

Turn the bed upside down, flip me round
Gravity's left the building
I'll be on top, really I'll be on the bottom
'Cause we gon' be having sex on the ceiling

The girls were simply amazing the men tonight. Passion was climbing the pole exotically and coming down with her ass facing the men. Once their number was done all girls headed back to the fitting rooms. Passion was stopped by the manager, Dray. Passion was surprised to see him because she barely talked to him.

"Aye Passion?" He spoke.

"Yes" She said awaiting his reply. She definitely wanted to know why he was talking to her at this moment.

"You have a private dance in room four and don't make him wait too long" He smirked then walked off.

Private dance? Passion questioned herself. She has never dance privately for anyone, except Carter. That is way different. She will have to dance in front of a strange man she has never seen before. What if she messes up? What if she does't satisfy him and looses her job. Passion exhaled, a lot is at stake right about now.

"Your first private huh?" Honey said snapping Passion out of her thoughts. Hesitantly Passion nodded, looking towards Honey.

Honey was a white girl, but her skin was the only thing that was white. Honey was black as they came with a butt to match. They may be implants but her ass was huge along with her chest, sitting up. Honey had jet black hair with honey blonde streaks in it.