R E A L L Y - T H R E E

I think I am slowly getting a liking to this story! lol thanks again to those that comment and vote it means a lot! Excuse any errors pleashhhhh!

Enjoy!

*

                                                          Really - 3

"Order up!" One of the many chefs said as they put the plate of pancakes and sausage on the bar so that the waiters could get it.

Passion looked to see if it was for one of her tables. In fact it was, she grabbed the plate and the other and walked out of the kitchen. She held the plates in each hand with a smile on her face. Passion was content with her job, it sure wasn't a cup of coffee but it was alright and it paid the bills.

"Here you go, if you guys need anything else just let me know and I'll get it" She placed both gentleman's food down in front of them and they smiled 'thank you'. Just as she was about to turn around to leave she heard one of their voices signaling they needed her.

"Yes?" She asked with a slight smile on her face.

"Can I get some ketchup? But haven't I seen you around before. Like at the mall or something ma?" He spoke eyeing Passion real hard.

Passion was frozen, she has never seen this gentlemen before. Well of that she knows of. He was a fine looking piece of chocolate. His hair was Caesar cut, with a fade that complemented his dark brown eyes very well. Passion happened to glance and his outfit and it was pretty nice. A black pullover that had OBEY in the middle and they matched his Oreo Jordan's.

"You can and I don't know I am sorry I have never seen you before at least... I don't think" Passion spoke honestly.

The gentlemen smirked to his friend. He knows for a fact he has seen her before, but just pushed the thought to the back of his mind.

"Alright... well I am Javon and this is my right hand Mathew.. or Mat" Javon smiled and so did Mat with a mouth full of food.

"Well I am Passion and let me go get your ketchup really quick" Passion turned around and began walking away from the table.

The smile from Javon's face dropped slightly into a smirk. "Mat I know who she is. She is from Bronx. I ain't no dumb ass, now I just have to figure out exactly who she is" Javon sat there trying to figure out who Passion was as Mat chuckled.

"You ain't gone shut up about this shit, until you figure her out huh?" Matt spoke to Javon.

"Damn right!" Javon chuckled and Passion placed the ketchup down on their table. Javon smiled and she walked away.

Javon and Mat were head detectives in New York specializing in drugs, gangs and shootings. The two have been in the force for exactly ten years and love it.

Javon is originally from Chicago. Growing up he has seen it all from drug trade to shootings. He vowed to himself that he'll make it out and he did.

From time to time he goes back to his neighborhood's boy and girls club, to give back.

Mathew on the other hand is a Canadian native. His background may not be as rough as Javon's but he also knows a bit about drugs and drug trade. When he moved to New York he had no idea that he'll be in the force until he helped a fellow office run down a fugitive.

Once he figured he was cut out for it, he gave it a try.

Meanwhile in the kitchen Passion was drinking some lemonade. She was tired, but she had to stick it out for three more hours. Passion made up her mind to stay in Manhattan and endure the hard times. If she was to go back to the Bronx then it wouldn't be any better.