CHATPER 1

KAITLYN POV

As i'm walking down the halls of Green's Town High School, I feel stares. I already know why. I get bullied by the most popular guys here, Taylor Caniff and Matthew Espinosa. I dont know why, we used to be bestfriends, i guess one day they just decided i wasnt good enough for them. Because of being bullied i cut myself. I started two years ago when my one and only friend moved away. (after Tay and Matt started bullying me, they threatend anyone that went near me) And when my parents found out about me cutting, the sent me to therapy for one month, they can SO dramatic sometimes.

"Hey Kaitlyn!" Shit,not today, please not today. "Well. arent you going to resopond to us?!" i hear Matthew say. "Arent you going to leave me alone!?" i respond. Im not sure why but i always respond to them, i guess its just a habit. *RINGGGGGGGGGG* Thank the lord! This bell always saves my life. Soon enough Matthew andTaylor leave me to go to class and without another thought, so do i. Me and Taylor and Matthew have all but first period and seventh period together.

*SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY*

As soon as the bell rings,im out the door and headed home. I plug in my ear phones and turn on my music. OF course it lands on When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus. Miley Cyrus has been my latest obsession, along with this song. Since it takes a whole to walk home, i minus well start now. By the time I got home I was starving. I swear you never eat enough at that stupid hell hole called "school". I noticed the I had neighbors? What the fuck. I didn't even know that house was for sale. I guess that's what Tumblr does to people. Anyways, the second I opend my house, I waked straight to the kitchen and got my self an apple. Of course being me, I got some on my white shirt. I decided to go change. Today I was wearing a white short sleeve shirt with pink at the bottom from Pacsun, skinny medium wash jeans from Hollister, and brown leather sandals with pink on it from hollister. I put my medium brown wavy hair in a messy bun, and changed into PINK yoga pants and a over sized shirt from Brandy Melville, and a bralet from Free People. To top that off I added comfy sock. Once I was done I through my clothes into the washer. I took my Mac Book Pro and started to go on Tumblr. I spent most of my night doing this until I got hungry and decided to go the mall to get Taco Bell. since I was dressed like a slob, I grappled the same clothes from today and put them on and headed out. When I was sitting down eating my food, a boy caught my eye. He was tall and had dark brown hair with Blonde highlights. but his eyes were what stood out the most. they were beautiful. DAMN. I think he saw me. awk. turn around and finish your food before he thinks you're a freak. And that was exactly what I did. Once I was done, I went home and got ready for bed. Once it was 11:36 I decided to text my mom, to find put where the hell she was. She's literally never home but I still like to know where she is. It gives me some sort of comfort. idk. I texted her, "hey mom, just wondering where you are and when your coming back. I love and miss you❤️, goodnight." and with that I was asleep.