Cya Later Buffalo.

It all happened in a blink of an Eye, one second we were greeting Kendall's parents in the airport and the next we were saying goodbye to them outside the terminal, this vacation had been probably the single most needed and best thing that could of happened to me. I was so thankful and blessed that Kendall brought me with her to visit her hometown. Kendall cried in her parents arms, I don't think she was all that ready to go back to Chicago; I didn't realize how long it had been since Kendall had been home, I would find a way to make it up to her, who knows maybe I'd fly her parents in for her birthday in two months. I glanced down at my phone and noticed i had a couple of text messages, I was about to just stick my phone back in my pocket when it started going off again, this time I could see who all the messages were from; it was Patrick. I know I should probably answer him so he stops texting me; but in all honesty I had a sneaking suspicion that I knew why he was so desperately trying to get a hold of me and what the subject of our conversation would be. I had my own devious plan for us to see each other again to talk about what had happened and in order for things to go the way I had been planning, Patrick and I could not have our conversation until we were both back in Chicago, however what I was not accounting for in the grand scheme of this was the possibility that Patrick would come sprinting up to me at the airport to say goodbye to me (shockingly cute I know, and believe me my shock was an evident expression plastered on my face.)

"Lorraine! Oh good I'm so glad I got here before you went inside, and through security." Patrick looked like he hardly broke a sweat even though he had just sprinted a good half mile.

"Patrick what are you doing here? This is such a surprise" I couldn't help but smile I was really happy to see him. I could feel the heat radiating off my face as my cheeks grew a deeper shade of Rose, I thought about saying something else but as I opened my mouth to say something else Patrick beat me to the punch and said something first. 

"I just had to see you again before you left, I know that it makes me look like a total creep. I think it's safe to say though that a lot of our encounters should of been considered creepy; borderline stalkeresque but neither one of us had a problem with it. I really hope I get a chance to see you again when we get back to Chicago, Oh and Kendall since you don't get to come back to Buffalo all that often, I actually got you a real early birthday present. Before you get weirded out or mad, I asked your parents when your birthday was, they happened to tell me it was October 1st. Ironically enough that's our regular season home opener at the UC, So Kendall Mr. and Mrs. Foxwell oh and Lorraine.. I guess you can come too, but I got you an all expenses paid trip to the City and to the game glass seats right behind our bench." well I think after Patrick finally spat out what he was trying to say we all just about died and went to heaven. Mr and Mrs Foxwell were both in shock and Kendall just stood there with her mouth touching the ground, Patrick assumed that their reaction meant he did a good job so he didn't say anything else on the matter, Kendall and I really had to go so neither one of us spoke to anyone. I hugged Patrick and gave him a kiss on the cheek (so he'd remember me duh) turned and went into the airport. Our return trip home went just as smoothly as our initial trip to Buffalo; in what felt like a matter of .345 seconds we were landing in Chicago and walking through O'Hare to baggage claim. Kendall and I linked arms and walked through the crowded Airport up to the L platform to wait for our train. Truthfully I couldn't wait to get back to my own room and bed, more importantly I couldn't wait for Patrick to come back to Chicago, and more importantly I couldn't wait to just go to bed.