Secrets Secrets Are No Fun... Oh Wait, Yes They Are.

I realized right away that absolutely no one could know about what had just happened between Patrick and I, and by everyone I meant everyone including Kendall; I know she'd be mad I didn't say anything but If word got out about this, well it probably wouldn't look very good. I anxiously paced back and forth the front hallway in Kendall's house, I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn't hear Kendall enter the room not until I turned to start pacing the other way and I walked straight into her. 

"Where the hell did you come from?" I half asked half yelled I also nearly jumped outta my skin, but that wasn't important at the moment.

"um from upstairs, the bigger and more important question is where did YOU come from? Cause I know you haven't been here like for the last three hours soo spill." Kendall started her interrogation and I knew that if she kept this up I'd end up spilling and telling her everything, that could NOT happen. I made the split decision to tell her some of what happened but leave out the key details that would really end up being over sharing and not really necessary. I put my hands up to stop her from speaking anymore, took at deep breath and formulated quickly in my head what I would tell her. I then opened my mouth and spoke. 

"If you must know i've been with Patrick, we are friends and we were hanging out."  I think I got my desired affect because Kendall was to shocked to keep saying anything else instead she just threw her arms up in the air as if to say she gave up, and then proceeded to go back upsairs and go back to bed. That was certainly much to close for comfort, I needed to figure out what Patrick was going to do, however my trip in Buffalo was coming to a close, Kendall and I would be leaving the day after tomorrow and for that reason alone I knew I wouldn't have any time to see Patrick. I couldn't help but smile to myself realizing that this would force us to see each other one final time in Chicago to talk about what had happened here in Buffalo. I didn't know when that day was going to come, but when it did, and we all know that it is going to come this is going to be topic of our discussion. I was going to be ready, and it was going to be a conversation that Patrick and myself would remember for the rest of our lives.