Chapter 18

'Submit, retrieve your emotions.'

I couldn't feel anything anymore. Everything was becoming pitch black. I was trying to control the beast within me. But perhaps the voice in my head was right. The only way to get it back was by letting it loose. Surely Nick and Judy would do something to stop me, right?

...It didn't matter. Once I had retrieved the keyblade, I should come back to my senses.

"I̶̯̦͑͝t̴͓̫̐̍'̸̡̫͂s̵͎̘͒ ̴̠͆̒ȳ̶̮͗̀͜õ̴͎̺u̶̪̤̔̂͝ŕ̸͗ͅ ̴͐ͅt̴͔̀̽͝ḯ̷̢̧̺̔m̶̫̭͊̋ê̷͉̲̱ ̴͕͂̒̋ṭ̴̛͆o̴̲̎̏ ̸͆͜s̶̲̮̓̿ḩ̴̹̽̈̽ǐ̴̧͉͠ǹ̴̲͇̱͆̕e̵̞͆.̵̜̇͒"

✦ ✦ ✦

~Judy~
Josh was on his knees, gripping his head while whimpering and breathing heavily. That heavy breathing soon turned to an eerie growl. He rose from the pavement, his back slouched frontward. His "hands", as he called them before, tensed up and looked as if they were forming claws. His growling became giggling.He dashed toward the unsuspecting cheetah at unbelievable speed that outmatched him. Eventually, they got too far for me to see clearly. And despite how much we ran after them, we couldn't catch up.

✦ ✦ ✦

~Third Person~
Joshua was hot on the cheetah's tail. Once he was close enough, he latched his arms around his prey's torso, causing him to trip as the both of them tumbled a short distance. After stopping, Joshua was on top of the speedy mammal, pinning his arms to the ground.

Joshua smiled, revealing two sets of razor-sharp teeth. He chuckled menacingly before saying to the cheetah, "F̷͓͎̐̂ì̵̲͈̰n̷̛̮̳͇̓̂a̸̹̪̽̇l̶̯̺̏l̶̛̪ŷ̷̤̞̋ͅ,̷̺̥̾ ̵̱́̕ͅä̶̲̠̤ ̸̠͔͓̑̓s̵͓̉͊a̸̞̘̯̿͗̿c̷̦̣̉ṙ̸͈̂̀i̶̝͍͊̃͜f̴̞̳̈̍͐į̴̪͙̈́c̴̖͓͊͝e̷̥̱̊̾̚ ̶͉̓̆t̸̡̨̡̔o̴̯̯̎͂̕ ̶͙̉̚̚͜s̸̠̈́ą̶̏ṫ̸͕̪̺e̸̜͎̽̌ ̵̧͖͓͆m̵͙̿ỵ̴̭̓ ̸̳̉͝͝h̸̢̦̍̑͆͜u̶͇͙̇̽n̷͖̩͆̉͘g̷͖̼̥͊e̷̤͗r̸̼͍̰̿̇!̶̡͛̈́͠ͅ"

The last thing he saw was an open mouth lunging at his neck.

✦ ✦ ✦

~Judy~
A bloodcurdling scream was heard as Nick and I (Scout is no longer in their party, I only added that chapter as a joke) were running in the direction that Josh had gone. When we finally caught up, we saw a nightmarish scene that would forever be burned into my memories.

Sorry this is short, I didn't ant to keep you guys any longer.