Chapter 17

This chapter will be short, because this will be another poll.

"How did you get here?" I asked Uncle Scout.

"Well," he began, "one of our teleporters was acting funny, so the doc asked me-" he began to fake cough, saying, "forced me," in between, "-to try it out and see what was wrong with it. And when I stepped on it, I found myself not too far from here. I just got here, like, fifteen minutes ago."

'Huh, neat.'

"Anyway, how'd you get here, knucklehead?"

I looked down while scratching the back of my head. "I'm not entirely sure. I've been busy escaping the laboratory by fighting off scientists and security with my key-" I paused, realizing that I no longer had my keyblade. "Wh-where is it?! Where's my-"

"Looking for this?" said an eerie voice. I turned to its source and saw a cheetah in a lab coat holding my keyblade over his shoulder.

"Hey! Give that back!"

The cheetah ran off at incredible speed. It was getting away with the most valuable thing in my life. That keyblade was what tied my emotions together. If something were to happen to it, I'd never be able to feel anything again.

Not love.

Not happiness.

Not even despair.

I could kill without remorse.

I could hear growling in my head. "No. No no no no no no no no no..." It was getting out again.

The monster. The one who slaughtered those who ignored me.

I can already feel it...

I  '  M  L  O  S  I  N  G  C  O  N  T  R  O  L  .

1. Submit, retrieve your emotions. (Only go for the cheetah, then ???)

2. Fight it, your emotions aren't worth it. (Don't do anything, and Josh loses his emotions)

3. Submit, and kill those who wronged you. (Go for the cheetah, then slaughter the entire lab)

If you enjoyed this chapter, then please hit that "Vote" button, that's really appreciated. And If you REALLY enjoyed it, then in the comments section below, type "#zootopia"!