Chapter Twenty Six

Harry convinces Niall to go back with him to Autumn’s tent before they left the festival, her and Harry exchanging numbers before Niall finally got his boyfriend to leave. (But not without a flower crown, of course.)

As soon as they get into their hotel room Niall’s reaching behind his back to grasp his drenched tank top, tugging it over his head as it glides against his equally wet skin. Harry’s eyes widen a bit at the movement, noticing how the muscles in Niall’s biceps move and flex under his tattoos. Niall peers up from the wet shirt in his hand and catches Harry staring, lips tugging up into a smirk. Harry quickly looks away as if it weren’t totally obvious that he was just checking Niall out even though they both know he totally was, and he hears Niall give a quiet snort before toeing his shoes off.

Harry decides to turn until his back is facing Niall so he isn’t tempted to gawk at him again, shrugging his own damp shirt off and tossing it over to his suitcase. A pair of strong arms wrap around his waist as soon as the shirt lands on the floor, bare chest pressed up against his back.

“Babe, you’ve got quite the reputation for getting caught staring, ya know,” Niall teases, lips brushing against Harry’s ear. He laughs loud and bright, the corners of his eyes crinkling with how wide his grin is. It makes Harry’s heart flutter and the pout on his lips is replaced with a small smile.

They go quiet for a moment, listening to each other’s breathing and the clicking noise that fills the room when the air conditioning kicks on. Niall reaches down and lets his fingers trail across the stretch of skin above Harry’s jeans, goosebumps popping up underneath his calloused fingertips. Harry leans back against Niall’s chest with an abrupt moan, soft but drawn-out as his cheeks flush red.

“Fuck, Haz,” Niall groans brokenly, the noise falling from Harry’s pink lips going straight to his cock.

He presses a heated kiss against Harry’s shoulder, soft lips trailing up until he stops and sucks on the most sensitive part of his neck. Harry keens high in his throat at the feeling of Niall’s tongue grazing across his skin, lip ring pressing down alongside it. It’s almost too much as Niall palms him through his jeans, nipping at the now-red skin and grinding against him.

Niall,” Harry whines, cutting himself off as he lets out embarrassingly loud moan. It only makes matters worse, he thinks, as he feels Niall get hard against him. “Niall, I havta work on my studies.”

Now?” Niall asks with a hint of a whine, thumbing over Harry’s hipbone while glancing at the clock. “It’s almost midnight, for Christ’s sake.”

“It’s for my midterm exam in Maths, I need to study. I can’t fail them Niall, you know that.”

And he does, he knows how much school means to Harry because he has an actual plan with his life, knows what he wants to do and where he wants to go. He realizes it’s bad enough that he’s taken Harry away in the middle of his year and forcing him into the only decision of taking online courses. He doesn’t even want to imagine what it’d be like if he were the cause of him failing, too.