Chapter Seven

Note to self: Control yourself around Harry when he’s naked with no glasses.

Niall reminds himself of that memo when he sees Harry walk out of his bathroom, towel hung low on his hips and yes, glasses seemingly vanished from the Earth. Niall gnaws on his bottom lip until its raw and bleeding, the stinging pain somehow keeping his mind preoccupied as Harry saunters by, a proud grin on his face because he knows what he’s doing to Niall.

Harry decides to continue toying with him, so he shakes his bum a bit before going into Niall’s room, giggling. Niall feels like clawing his own eyes out, but a sudden thought hits him. His lips form into a sinful smirk.

If Harry wants to be a tease, than so be it. Two can play at that game.

***

Going to a university is no walk in the park, especially the going to class part. Trying to listen to your professor give a lecture, his voice dull as the gray color of the walls, and at the same time you’re trying to stay awake and copy notes down and . . . yeah. It really sucks. This is what Harry is dealing with at the moment, scribbling down – or at least trying to – the exact words his professor is saying. He’s having enough of a difficult time already, and just as his mind is about to acquire a scenario to worsen it; his phone goes buzz, buzz.

A few kids’ heads pop up around him, turning side to side to see where the noise came from, but other than that it was like it didn’t even happen. Harry sends a quick thank you to the man above for that, his hands fumbling around for the phone in his pocket. He slides it out, a notification appearing as the screen illuminates the underside of the desk. Globs of hardened gum are stuck to the bottom of the wooden table, making Harry gag quietly. He tries his best to act like its not there as he checks out who could be messaging him, and of course – it’s Niall.

Niall xx:

Heeeey baby ! I know you’re in class and probably pissed that im texting you, but I couldn’t help it. I miss you. Like really bad. If you understand what I’m getting at ;)

Harry flushes a bright pink at Niall’s cheekiness, head bowing down towards his lap.

Harry x:

Niall, not now. I’m in class.

Niall xx: