Chapter Thirteen

Niall’s eyes flutter open and he stretches out, abruptly stopping as he feels Harry’s arms tighten around his waist. He looks down and smiles fondly at how adorable he looks. His curls are fanned over his eyes, lips parted slightly as he snores quietly. His chest rises and falls with each deep breath he takes in, looking so happily content.

“I love you, so much,” Niall murmurs, hand reaching over to stroke his hair.

A small smile forms on Harry’s plump lips, as if he heard Niall even in his sated state of sleep. He cuddles closer into Niall’s warm body and sighs a little, his breathing going back to a steady rhythm minutes after.

He’s happy he told Harry that they should take the rest of the day off, and he’s even happier that Harry agreed. So, after they slipped out of the classroom, they headed to Harry’s dorm since his roommate was, yet again, out doing God knows what. (Which reminds Niall that he really should talk Harry into moving into his dorm. The thought of Harry ever getting hurt by the dick makes Niall absolutely disgusted and sick. He wouldn’t think twice about beating him to a bloody pulp.)

Anyway, when they got there, they lay on Harry’s bed and cuddled while watching one of Harry’s favorite films. Afterwards, things got a bit heated and well, you know the rest. It might not have been a desk Harry was bent over, but he still loved every second of Niall hunched over him, whispering filthy things into his ear as he more or less wrecked him. Like I said, you knew the rest. 

The clock set on the dresser beside Harry’s bed reads 1:45 AM, which gives both lads about seven hours before they had to actually go to class. (Niall still doesn’t regret missing class the day prior though. Totally worth it.)

***

The day has been pretty boring so far. All it consisted of was class, class, class, and yeah, more class. Sitting through consecutive hours of lectures and assignments wasn’t Niall’s cup of tea, and the reason why he always skipped had become apparent to him again.

In Harry’s case, it was a bit different. He only had three classes today, and they weren’t very long. The rest of the day he has work, which was a job down at the little bakery shop on the corner of Fifth Street. He’s there now, apparently. Niall was informed this just a few minutes ago by a text from Harry himself, saying that he couldn’t talk to Niall until he got off, the shop being so busy since its nearing Christmas time. Niall groans, and when nobody is looking he takes a quick selfie, making sure to make a pouting face at the camera for good effect. He attaches it to a text that says: but baaaabe I miss you :( what do ya expect me t do the rest of the day? He sends it, chewing his nails in wait for a reply – a reply that comes faster than he expected.

Harry x:

C’mon, don’t do this to me! You’re adorable pouty face is making me feel bad :( You know I can’t help it; my boss wants me to work instead of texting my insanely cute boyfriend.