Chapter Twelve

A/N: Okay, so about midway through the chapter it gets mature, AKA smutty, so if you don’t wanna read it, then don’t. Skipping it won’t affect the storyline, so you don’t worry about that. :) Anyway, enjoy!

It’s been about two weeks since Niall uploaded the video of himself singing. That day was the last time Niall knew the exact amount of views and likes it had, and it was the last time Niall had even remotely spoken about the video itself.

During the last two weeks, the video had not only become somewhat popular online, but also at the university. Niall hadn’t really planned that the people on campus would find out, though after thinking about it he realized that it was inevitable. It didn’t really bother him, at first, but soon came questions like, “Since when have you started singing, Niall?” and “Can you please sing for us? You’re so good!” and “Oh, my God, Niall! You’re like, practically famous! Can I have your number?”

In retrospect, it was all innocent flattery and rainbows and daises, and yeah, Niall was flattered. But the audience he intended to draw in was pictured differently in his mind, AKA anyone but his classmates and more like a music producer.

It was a Tuesday unfortunately; meaning that Harry and Niall both had class today. Niall was tempted to skip again (and take Harry with him), but he’s already behind on a few of his lessons, and copying Liam’s notes wasn’t really helping him anymore. In his Lit class, he has an essay to work on, and ever since he decided to switch one of his majors to Music he’s had some extra work assigned from the professor to make up for the part of the semester he missed.

He mopes towards his next class, a French course he decided to take up, and sees a familiar head of curls bopping up periodically amongst the others passing through the halls. He makes his way through the crowd; grin growing wider when he sees Harry fully, and who just happens to be wearing the white shirt Niall gave him awhile back. When Niall reaches him he slides his arms around his waist, and pulls him up against his chest, peppering kisses against the nape of his neck. Harry lets out a shriek and tenses up, only to have Niall shush him by pressing their lips together.

“S’just me, babe,” Niall purrs into his ear, smirking as Harry shivers and relaxes in his arms. Harry whines and thumps his fist against the bare part of Niall’s chest that peeks out above his tank top.

“You scared me!” Harry pouts, scooting his glasses back up the bridge of his nose. Niall notices how they’re still standing in the middle of the hall and people are starting to stare, so he takes Harry’s hand and leads him further down.

“Where are we going?” Harry asks, giggling at Niall’s sudden haste. His next words are cut short as he’s pushed inside an empty classroom, the door then shut and locked. The next thing he knows is that Niall’s hands are back on him, roaming under his shirt and stroking his skin.

“Ah—Ah! Niall, w-what are you doing?”