Chapter 16 Ready

It's the day of the attack. Somehow Theo convinced my dad to let me come along.

I wake up on the bed snuggled up to Theo. I can't wait to have him be mine officially, and I will be his officially.

I get out if Theo's grip, and lay on top of him, so it's Theo on the bottom and me on top looking at his peaceful sleep.

I kiss him. "Wake up Fiancé."

He moans the opens his eyes and smiles. "I could get use to that, Fiancé."

I smile then kiss him. "Don't get to use to it I want to call you my husband. Any way we have to get up and ready for tonight."

"Okay." He says yawning.

I look at my ring and take it off.

Theo notices because he asked, "Why are you taking it off? Is it too-"

I cut him off with a kiss. "No it's perfect, but I'm guessing nobody knows?"

"Fuck. You're right nobody knows."

"We will tell them when the mission is over. Okay?"

"Okay." he says with a little frown.

I leave him in the room and walk down stairs.

"Morning sunshine." My dad says giddy.

Yes I'm still mad, but since I was proposed to yesterday, and we have the mission I shouldn't let my anger out. At least not on him.

"Hi daddy." I say kissing him on his cheeks.

"Hi mommy." I say kissing her on her cheek too since she was standing next to my dad.

She says, "O. Hello Emily."

"Now we all know today is an important day. We need all hands on deck." my dad says getting serious.

After he says that Theo walks down. His hair is still a mess, but in a sexy way.

"Is everyone here." I say taking control.

My dad looks around then says, "Yes, lets get started."

My dad goes over the plan. I'm partnered up with Theo. Our jobs are to eliminate the first couple of guards that are guarding the place. We have to take them out as quietly as possible.

My dad said we have permission to kill. Normally I would freak out over the word kill, but if we don't take them out now there will be thousands of deaths later.

Then after we get those guards terminated Theo gives a signal, and the rest of the group comes in. After our first job we follow my dad and help him find the 'ring leader'.

When my dad is done saying the whole plan, and making sure we all got it he takes us to the weapons room.

"Now we want to stay silenced, so everyone take 2 silent weapons and 1 gun just in case, but only in emergencies."

I search the room and grab a small pistol. I grab extra ammunition. Next I look for my 2 silent weapons. I decide on a few knives and a bow and arrows. I'm a pretty good shot.

Theo takes the same thing as me.

By the time everyone has their weapons of choice it's time to leave.

We hop in the black SUV.

--------------------------------------------- Hope this was good. Any ideas love to hear them. I think I will be doing a second book on their lives together. As always comment and vote to show me you like it. Thank you.