Chapter 12 Jump

Emily's Prov.

One of the guards come running out.

"Theo! Step on it!"

Before I can fully get in the car Theo takes off. The guard grabs a near by motorcycle and takes off after us.

My body is halfway out the car when the guard grabs my feet.

"Theo! Theo!" I scream.

"Emily hold on!" Theo makes a sharp turn.

The guard is somehow still holding on to my feet... crap. I look back and realize that the guard is grabbing a gun.

I panic. If I let him hold on to me he will shot the car, and we all will be dead. My friends and family are trying their hardest trying to pull me in, but the car is going to fast; the air's force is to strong for them. There's only one thing left.

I jump.

Theo's Prov.

I look back and see Emily holding on for dear life, but she doesn't seem scared. I always loved that about her. How brave and strong she is, and she doesn't even notice.

I look back to Emily's mom screaming. Emily jumped off onto the motorcycle.

"Theo let me take the wheel go back, and save my baby girl." Emily's mom takes the wheel as I jump out of the car

Emily's Prov.

I jump onto the motorcycle and the guard loses balance and we crash on the ground. I scraped my elbows, knees, you name it, it's probably bleeding.

I'm stunned and still lying on the ground when the guard kicks my stomach. He searches frantically for his gun. It's just a few inches out of reach from my hand.

I look at the guard to see if he's paying attention to me. He's not. I grab for the gun but before I can get to it someone else grabs me... it's another guard... Great.

He grabs the gun and looks at the other guard that was chasing me on a motorcycle. He must be the "ring leader".

The "ring leader" nods his head, but before the one holding the gun could hold down the trigger someone yelled, "Stop!"

I turn to see who it is.

--------------------------------------------- What do you thinks going to happen next. Comment and vote please.