Chapter 14 Save House

We get to this old house. It looks like it belongs on a farm, but we are in the middle of nowhere, so I guess it makes sense.

Theo puts me down, and I walk to the front door. My dad opens the door with a hidden finger print scanner.

The door flings open. It's so modern inside. Not what you would have expected. Stainless steel stinks and refrigerator. Nice garnet counter tops. My point is it's really nice inside.

"Theo take Emily up to her bed room." my dad instructs Theo.

"Yes sir." Theo says saluting.

I giggle. He's so funny I love him.

He guides me to my room. The walls are lavender, and the bed is vanilla white lace and lavender. It's beautiful.

I turn to Theo. I kiss his lips gently.

"What was that for?" he says with his heavy accent.

"It's my way of saying thanks for saving my life."

"O that. That was nothing."

I hug him. "Theo."

"Yes love?"

I look into his dark brown eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too." He says before kissing me on the lips.

Out of nowhere I start sobbing. I remember everything that happened today.

"What's wrong?" he says concerned.

"Theo I killed someone today, and I don't even feel bad. I'm a bad person!" I say through my sobs.

He wipes the tears from my face. "You're not a bad person Em."

"Yes. Yes I am!"

He grabs my face making me look at him. "Listen your the nicest, most sweetest person I know. You saved your dads life, Em. You are brave and strong. Don't ever think of yourself any less than that. Okay?"

"Ok." I say before Theo kisses me.

I look at the clock by my bed. It reads 10:30 pm. I yawn.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah." I say yawning (author: this made me yawn... LOL)

Theo grabs me a over sized shirt and some shorts. I put them on to tired to care if Theo sees, but when I look at him he is looking the other way. What a gentleman. After I put on my shirt Theo picks me up and puts me to bed, like I was 5, but I don't mind it's kind of sweet. Theo walks over to the door and turns off the lights.

Before Theo left I said, "Theo can you sleep with me? Fight off my bad dreams?"

He takes off his shirt, so his torso is naked. Man he's sexy. Talk about an amazing six pack. He jumps in my bed. I cuddle into him. He wraps his big, strong arms around my body.

Before I know it I fall asleep to the sound of Theo's peaceful breathing.

(Morning)

I wake up to Theo smiling at me.

"What?" I say while rubbing my eyes.

"Nothing. It's just your so beautiful when you sleep." he says in his morning voice (in the morning his accent is heavier, sexier).

"What, I'm not beautiful when I'm awake." I tease him.

He blushes then kisses me. "Hahaha your so funny." He says in a sarcastic voice.

"EMILY, THEO BREAKFAST!" I hear my dad yell.

I walk down holding Theo's hand. We walk into the dinning room and I see my mom and my friends. I guess my mom new where she was suppose to go yesterday.

I grab some waffles, and start eating. It's a silent morning. I think everyone is still in shock from what happened the last few days. I know I am.

I'm hold Theo's hand under the table, and I can tell that my dad notice that because he's giving Theo a stare of dislike. I can't help, but giggle because Theo starts to get tense.

Everyone is done, so I take everyone's plate to wash. Theo helps me by loading the dishes into the dishwasher.

"I don't think your dad likes me anymore." Theo says breaking the silence.

"Yeah. I've notice. The look he gave you at breakfast was priceless."

He smiles. "Is that why you were laughing?"

"Maybe..." I say before kissing Theo. I've been in a real lovey-dovey mood lately. I guess since I had a life and death experience I want to be more attached to Theo.

It's night now. Nothing really happened today expect for the constant glares from my dad every time Theo touches me. It's so funny I've never seen Theo so scared.

"I'm going to go to bed. Join me later okay?" I whisper in Theo's hear.

He smiles and winks. I smack him. "Not like that you perve" I say trying to be quiet.

I head for the stairs, but I stop when I hear my dad say, "Is Emily gone?" I start listening.

"Yeah. She's in bed." Theo says.

"Good now we all know that we need to go back and arrest those goons, but we can't tell Emily it's to dangerous for her. Agreed?"

"Agreed." everyone says.

"Good. We will leave tomorrow night at 12, so that she won't notice."

They start going through their plan.

I go to my bedroom. What do they mean? Am I too weak? I'm strong. Theo said so, right?

Theo opens the door. "What are you doing up sweetie?" He says a little worried.

Without thinking I blurt out, "O nothing just listening to your plan about not telling me about your plan!" He looks sorry, but I don't care. "O busted."

I get on my bed and stare at the wall. Theo sits next to me. "Em it's for the be..."

"For the best. Really that's the best you got. I thought you said I was strong. I don't want to just sit back and let you take control. I want to help."

"I know. I know, but we don't want you to get hurt."

"I know, and that part bugs me that you don't think I'm strong enough, but what really hurts is you weren't even going to tell me. Why?"

"We didn't want you to worry." he says looking at me.

I keep staring at the wall, "Worry... really what if I wake at night and notice your not there."

"Honey I'm sorry." he forces me to look at him. "Please don't hate me." he gives me puppy dog eyes and the quivering lip.

"Really Theo you're going to pout."

"What? It makes me sexy, so that you can't be mad at me."

I smile, "Fine." I give in, but I'm not done.

I kiss Theo passionately making his little friend come out. Then I suddenly pull away and get in bed and pull the covers over me.

"Really Em!?"

"Don't pout your in the dog house."

Haha I win.

--------------------------------------------- I hope that was long enough for you guys. Tell me what you think comment and vote. Thanks guys!