Chapter 15 Proposal

After Theo and I had our little make out session we sat staring at the sky, and making shapes out of the clouds.

"We should do this more often." Theo says giddy. I can tell he's smiling.

"Yeah. It's peaceful."

"It sure is." He rolls over, so he's looking at me while he's on his side. "You're so beautiful."

I blush. I put my nose to Theo's nose. "You're handsome."

He gives me an Eskimo kiss (a kiss where two people rub noses together).

"Theo, what are you going to do after all this is done?"

"That's easy. Go back to my normal life."

I look away from is eyes. His 'normal' like was before me, before us.

He adds, "with you."

I smile and kiss him.

"What do you want to do, Em?"

"I guess... I want to start a family."

"You do?" he sits up, and I sit up with him. He grabs my hand. "I want to be the person you start a family with."

I smile. "Of course."

He stands up. "I have to show you something." He puts his hand out, so I can grab it. I take it.

He leads me to a waterfall.

Over the thunder of the water fall he says, "Isn't this perfect?"

"It's beautiful. Perfect."

He holds my hands. "Good because this moment needs to be perfect. Emily I've been thinking about doing this for awhile."

He keels on the ground with one knee!

"Emily, will you do me the great pleasure of being my beloved wife?"

He pulls out a ring, and offers to put it on my finger.

"Yes! Yes! O yes Theo." I put my left hand out so he can put the ring on my finger.

When he gets it on I grab his face and pull him up. I kiss him like crazy.

He hugs me and I hug him.

---------------------------------------------Hope you like this chapter. Comment on what you think of my idea of making another book on Emily and Theo life. Comment and vote please. Thank you. Tell me what your perfect proposal would be.