Chapter 9 Held Here

Emily Prov.

It's been 4 days since I call my dad and Theo. I know they got what I was trying to say. If not they would have been here, and I would be dead but I'm not.

The kidnappers are going to make me call again I just don't know when. But before then I have to think of a plan.

I look around to all my friends and my mother. They all look so helpless. I need to get them out.

I've been studying the guards hours. Every 3 hours the guards change. There are only 2 guards watching at all time.

If we are gonna sneak out its gotta be around 12:00 am because the 2 guards that watch us are either drunk or half asleep. They also try to hit on my friends and I. I will wait after my next call to tell Theo and my dad whats going on, and then I will leave.

4 Hours later...

A guard walks in a commands me to get up. I do what I am told.

He takes me to a room and hands me a phone that is dialing. I put the phone on speaker.

I hear Theo, "Emily!? O my gods where are you?" He's acting. He's good, but when you fall in love with someone like I did you can tell when thy put on a front.

I look at the guard to see if I should tell them where I am.

The guard says, "Tell them to meet you at Hards Ave. at 2pm tomarrow."

"Theo stay calm. Meet me at Hards Ave tomarrow at 2pm. Soon I will be home. I love you... They won't let me go, but dusk will come and life will be fine." I say this fast, but clearly. I look at the guard. He has no idea that I just told Theo when I was going to escape.

The guard hangs up the phone and takes me back to the windowless room.

I slowly crawl to my mom and tell her the plan. I also tell her to tell everyone else.

11:30pm

The 2 drunken guards walk in. Nows my chance. I look at my mom to make sure everyone knows the plan. She nods.

I walk up to the guards...

---------------------------------------------

That's the end of this chapter. Tell me how I'm doing comment you thoughts and ideas.