. end .

It had been three days since Sofia had seen Gilbert. She had known something was wrong with him after Elena was born but she didn't understand what. Gilbert had never to her or let Sofia work it out. 'This relationship isn't going to work' the musician said to herself in thought while watching her son and daughter. They had been married for a few years and had two kids so why couldn't Gilbert trust her? Gilbert did work as a knight while Sofia was a musical. Did that have affect on why he couldn't tell her?

Meanwhile the albino man has watched the kingdom. It was his job and he needed to clear his head. This was Gilbert. He was married to Sofia but sadly he had fallen in leg with someone else. Another male named Lovino. Gilbert hated the fact that he was married with children while Lovino was a priest but wasn't afraid to sin. Lovino has been dating Gilbert's best friend Antonio who talked about Lovino a lot even though males weren't allowed to date each other. It made Gilbert annoyed with Antonio but yet made Gilbert day dream about how the Italian he wanted was. He did have Lovino for one night but sadly his daughter was born that day. The red eyes man knew he had cheated on Sofia and lost Lovino to his best friend but he couldn't help but to do what he could for Lovino. It sucked that he was on his last chance with Sofia and could lose his family.

Then there was Lovino, a young priest who worked with his younger brothers, Feliciano and Sebastian. Lovino had sinned many times even if sometimes he couldn't help it. He couldn't tell his heart to fuck off and don't love someone, he was Italian which were the lovers so he couldn't. Sadly Lovino had lost everyone that he fell in love with except for Antonio who was his childhood friend. Gilbert was Lovino's first crush as a male and had slowly never lose those feelings. Lovino remembered when Antonio had made them meet before Gilbert had gotten married to Sofia and before he had gotten into a relationship with Antonio. He knew the things he has done wrong like having sex with Gilbert even if Lovino wasn't sure about what he was doing. That was another thing h remembered everything of. The screams, the marks, the kisses, the touches. He remembered it all. He hates the feeling he got everytime he saw Gilbert.

Finally there was Antonio, a happy man who was best friends with Gilbery and had a relationship with Lovino. He was a knight like Gilbert and was clueless about Gilbert's love for Lovino. Antonio loved Lovino like a treasure or something that no one else could touch. He really loved Lovino but yet he would do the same to all of the brother of Lovino which annoyed Lovino. Antonio couldn't help it that he could become friends with anyone and had no idea that he even treated his own lover the same until his possessive side showed and he wouldn't let anyone even look at Lovino when that happened. He was protective, very protective of Lovi o.

Its a twisted love story the four have gotten themselves into while in the Kingdom of King Arthur's. Will Gilbert ever somehow work his way to be with Lovino or will they loose each other?

((This is the end unless if I get a muse for this fanfic again. Sorry everyone <3 ))