. two .

Lovino knew to well about Gilbert's marriage but couldn't help but to feel sick, the guilt in his stomach wanting him to spew. His eyes looked up at Arthur's kingdom again. The English man had possibly seen it all as well. Taking one last glance at where the Prussian was the Italian ran inside for his daily masses.

Gilbert sat on the stairs outside his house with his diary, writing about his day before sighing and looked at the church which was behind a few houses but peeked over the top. Did he wish he didnt get married? Did he wish he never got the girl pregnant twice? Yes twice since his wife was pregnant again. Gilbert walked to the church once again, knocking as quietly as he could even if he knew mass was over, he needed to confess. Not to Lovino but to god so he can heal his sins.

Walking in he sat down at the nicely polished aisle and started to pray. Muttering words to himself before looking up. Seeing green eyes upon him before quickly looking away and left the door. Gilbert knew those eyes any where and quickly got up knocking on the door before walking in, looking at the Italian who looked a bit scared or worried. The two had never seen each other this close up.

Gilbert's eyes looked from the curl, to his brown hair, to the green eyes which had a little bit of hazel in them, looking at the white robes and the red sash around his neck.

Lovino went from the platinum blond hair, his red eyes and his pale skin. Looking at his blue shirt to the black tights he would have worn under his armor.

"Hallo Lovino." Gilbert muttered and looked at the Italian who looked away.

"Ciao Gilbert..." Lovino muttered back before he looked up at the Prussian who had somehow gotten closer when he looked away.

"How are you?"

"Alright now get out of my church!"

"Why? I like it here and I thought priests were meant to let us people who need help stay"

"You don't need help! You're meant to be at home with your wife and child! Making sure they're alright!"

Gilbert blinked, he knew that Lovino was right and turned away from him "I'm sorry then... I'll come back another time then..." He sighs before going back home, feeling the Italians eyes wondering his back but didnt mind it.

Walking out of the church, he smiled to Lovino and started to walk home before blinking, hearing a scream from his house he quickly ran in to see what it was.