. three .

Sofia had her legs open with a few local maids and other females. Gilbert panicked and walked up to see what it was before hearing a cry.

His Daughter was Born

Gilbert thought there was another month until the child was born until he got a death glare from his wife. Walking up to her, he laced their fingers "sorry I'm late... I didn't know she was due today..."

"Shut up! You were late for Patrick's birth also!" She yelled. Gilbert forgot he shouldn't have talked much after birth, mainly if he was late.

Sighing, Gilbert watched as maids helped clean up the crying baby that Sofia had called Elena, while Sofia took care of Patrick. Elena had her fathers eyes but darker blond hair which was just showing. Smiling a little at watching his little girl before thinking about the child being baptized. What would happen if Lovino was the priest for it? Would Gilbert be able to do it? Shaking his head to quickly forget those thoughts he looked back at his new daughter, knowing Sofia would soon get a painter to paint a new portrait of the family. He knew how much it costed but it would be a new memory, no?

Next thing there was knocks at the door which made Gilbert blink. 'Who would be out here at this time of night?' He thought before opening the door, seeing the king and a few other people piled behind him.

"'Ello Sir Gilbert, I heard you had a child a few hours ago?" The king asked while Gilbert's eyes scanned the people around.

"Ja your highness. She was born a few hours ago" he said, more concentrating on the people around then the king in front of him.

"May I come in...?" The king was loosing his patients with this knight before Sofia came into the image, with Patrick in her arms

"Hallo your highness" she said and politely curtsied while Patrick bowed his head. "Would you like to come in and meet Elena?" She asked before the king nodded.

"Yes please" he nodded before Sofia allowed the king and the people behind him inside while Gilbert was still looking at the crowd before it got more empty and saw the people outside who really didnt want anything to do with this.

Moving outside with them Gilbert crossed his arms, letting the cooler air hit him before looking at the man next to him. The brown hair with that strange curl hanging out with his white and red outfit and brown boot which were nicely hidden. "Hallo Lovi" Gilbert smiled and crossed his arms before the Italian looked up at him.

Lovino took a few seconds to look at the blond hair to his blue shirt, down to his tights and shoes. "Ciao..." He sighed and crossed his arms, couldn't this bastard leave him alone? Even if Lovino did like him. He didn't need the heartbreak or anything from the Prussian.

"How's your night? Better then mine, I guess?" Gilbert joked before Lovino glared with his arms crossed.

"Do you really think my night is better? I will never be able to get what you have so don't say your night is worse then mine! You're loved and have a family while I don't but mi fratelli!" He growled before Gilbert had shut himself up and closed his eyes to let out a sigh with his smile gone.

"Don't say that Lovino... You will find someone who makes you happy--" next thing Gilbert knew the Italians lips were against his. It was so wrong but it felt right so he kissed back before Lovino pulled away. "Lovi...?" Gilbert asked with his eyes partly closed.

"Si...?"

"Kiss me again"