. five .

There was no more chances for Gilbert. If he stuffed anything up with Sofia, his family was gone. Patrick and Elena would possibly not be with him ever again. He didnt need to lose his new born child and his first son.

While Lovino was happy. More then happy with his fingers laced with his childhood friends, Antonio. Even though he would never do it in public he was happy laying on the floor with Antonio holding his hand. It was warm and let him sleep for small naps. Of course they will need to keep it a secret but they would be happy.

When leaving the house the Spaniard gave Lovino a kiss on the lips which had caught Gilbert's attention when he walked past with a frown, feeling jealous of Antonio but kept a grip on his sons hand while his wife holding his new born following. When the two pulled apart The Spaniard gave the Italian a kiss on the cheek which made him red, turning redder when he noticed the people and quickly left before anything was said.

"That was disturbing..." Sofia muttered while walking past the scene, making Gilbert frown but just agreed. Even if he felt jealous and wanted to rip the Spaniard's head off.

When he got to the field for Patrick to play in, he sat on the ground when Sofia put a blanket down. Elena sat on the blanket and played with Sofia's fingers while Patrick ran around. Occasionally getting chased by his father. Maybe this was better for Gilbert even if he didn't get with Lovino, at least he had his family. He just didnt want to feel the jealously he now got from Lovino and Antonio but he wasn't surprised. Antonio had seemed to have a crush on Lovino for a long time, so all Gilbert could do was try and be happy for them,