. one .

Church bells run in the small village that a priest named Lovino Vargas called home. Him and his brothers had ran the church for many years without a hand from anyone but the king every now and again.

Lovino watched the Kingdom often in his spare time because of King Arthur Kirkland who was somehow a very close friend to him. The Kingdom was a large stone castle, the curtains to each window was a dark shade of blue with a golden-yellow on the edges. His eyes soon looked at the knights, their metal uniform to keep them safe with a red or blue shirt showing out from underneath. Some with their helmets on but most with them off. Platinum blonde hair caught the Italians eyes. As much as the Italian acted like he hated the blond he had a soft spot for the flirt. The blond smirked when he caught the Italians eye and winked, causing Lovino to quickly turn away with a blush on his face.

Gilbert Beilschmidt was the name of the blond who started smirking after making the Priest red. Gilbert knew, Lovino as a strict catholic and himself being a knight they could never really be anything. Two different classes of people, but he still couldn't help but to enjoy making the Italian blush even if they had never talked. Days of watching Lovino stare at him, Gilbert knew Lovino's personality pretty well, even going to church to just be able to hear him and work everything out. Dreams sometimes had the Italian in them and how it would be if they could be together even if being gay was wrong.

Sighing when he watched the Italian go back inside the Prussian crossed his arms. Wanting Arthur to one day let him watch the Italian Priest. Always when he got the job he would be forced to take care of Feliciano or Sebastian, never Lovino. When it came to taking care of Lovino it would always be Antonio Carriedo, a Spaniard with chocolate brown bed hair. Gilbert never liked the day when the Spaniard got back and started going on about how cute Lovino was in all different ways even if it got the Prussian to like the Italian more. He had seen Lovino's blush and him get mad but he had never seen things like Antonio told him, like about the curl that stood out about the Italians. Gosh, did Gilbert want to pull Lovino's curl even if he didn't ever get that close. Antonio would tell about how Lovino's day was and how he wanted to leave the church to maybe have children of his own one day, which didn't make Gilbert feel better.

When Lovino hid away from the Prussian he let images run into his head of how their first meet would be. Lovino knew he was going to be married off to a girl named Anri if he ever left the church, so that's why he stayed so he wouldn't have to and get to watch someone he did like. It was wrong for him to like another male who was happily married. Antonio told him all the time about Gilbert's marriage to a girl named Sofia from Austria. Lovino had seen the girl and Gilbert together plenty of times, her dark brown hair and light purple eyes with the pretty clothes she wore made sense for why the Prussian would be with her. Lovino knew Arthur was doing a good deed when he never let Gilbert take care of him or let them meet, knowing Lovino might have been crushed on the first day.

Gilbert kept his eyes peeled for Lovino, waiting to see if he came back out before feeling two arms cling to his leg. Smiling the Prussian picked up the small child with Sofia soon following behind. "Hallo~" He smiled to them both while cuddling the light brown haired boy.

"Hallo Vati~" the child smiled and hugged close before Gilbert winked at Sofia.

"Hallo Beautiful" he smirked before kissing her. Causing the female to turn red before pulling away.

"Not out here" she sighed before taking the child off him. "Patrick and I are going home after we get some food for dinner tonight. Would you like to come?"

"Ja!" The Prussian smiled brightly before taking his sons hand and followed behind his wife. Not knowing that Lovino saw the whole thing.

--

Sofia = Fem!Austria

Patrick is a love child oc

I don't really ship PruAus but I thought it would be worth it to cause a larger plot.