. four .

Gilbert's crimson red eyes fluttered open. He felt strange and looked around the room to the red carpet to the stone walls. Then down at the Italian next to him and blinked a few times to work out what happened. Naked bodies and clothes all over the floor before looking at the white sheets. 'SHIT!' The Prussian thought and quickly got up, feeling a pain in his hips. 'Did Lovino top...?" He thought and looked at the Italian before shaking his head, getting dressed while in pain before trying his best to run home before Sofia worked it out.

While Lovino wasn't asleep, he knew the Prussian had left and curled up in a ball, feeling guilt and sickness filling him so got dressed himself. Keeping his eyes closed most of the time since he was praying at the same time, knowing god needed to forgive him since he had sinned big time. Maybe Lovino just needed to get over Gilbert, but how? He couldn't really move away since he owned a church, nor could he get married because he was a priest. What could he do then?

Leaving his home to do somethings, Lovino kept his arms crossed himself. Boy, was it nice to have someone you deeply cared about have wrapped around you or the other way round. Sighing he opened his eyes a little and looked over his shoulder since tanned arms had wrapped around him. "Ciao Antonio..."

"Hola Lovi~" the tanned man smiled with his chocolate brown bed hair almost covering his face. The green eyes looking deep into Lovino's.

"It's Lovino, not Lovi" he sighed and looked away, before quickly hugging the Spaniard.

"What's wrong Lovi...?" The Spaniard dared to ask.

"I'll tell you at your place... I don't want people over hear us..." He sighed before the Spaniard walked him home, letting Lovino explain everything that happened and helped him feel better. Maybe Lovino would be better with Antonio.

Meanwhile when Gilbert got home he got yelled at like there was no tomorrow. Trying his best to explain what he made up that happened to her made Sofia more mad and threatened to take everything off Gilbert. That wasn't what he needed. To lose his first son and his new born daughter? He couldn't. So went to begging for one more chance and that was all Sofia would give him.