Author's note

Hello! Well, you've finished the first book in the One Direction Series. And before telling you more about this, I just wanna say: Thank you. For reading Backfire, for loving Alex, for forgiving her after she left Niall. Thank you for making this journey such a wonderful one. It was so beautiful and I certainly never expected it was going to be so... successful. I never thought so many people were going to like this simple and cliché story. Thank you.

I'm so sorry I can't reply to all your comments anymore. It was easy at the beginning, but now I have too many stories and there are too many comments every day... I can't keep up. But if you really wanna know something, if something is not clear enough, you can always message me! I'll reply those for sure.

Now, Backfire is only the first book in the series. Each boy will have his own book, just like Niall and Alex did. So if you liked these characters, if you want to know how this version of One Direction keeps doing in life... I invite you to read Misconceptions. This is the second book and tells us the story of Zayn and how he meets the right girl for him, who is not Alex. 

Thank you one more time! And happy reading ❤

Bel, xx

twitter: @BelWatson
instagram: watsonbel
tumblr: http://belwatson.tumblr.com