Chapter 6 ~ Movie time

• Dedicated to Mila the best!

Chapter 6 ― Movie time

  “So, what movie are we gonna watch?” Belle asked taking her seat next to Harry, who was grinning like a fool. I wondered if he realised my friend had a boyfriend. Yeah, a boyfriend who wasn’t in the country currently, but they still loved each other. That should count for something. But I knew my friend, and even if the curly lad flirted with her big time, she would always have in mind that she was taken.

“Paranormal Activity two,” Zayn replied next to me. I was between the black-haired boy and Niall.

“What?!” my two friends screamed, eyes wide open whilst I looked bored. “I haven’t watched it yet, but I’m not sure. Is it as boring as the first one? I almost fell asleep watching that one,” I complained.

“‘Cos you’re not human!” Phebs protested and I chuckled. “A normal human being gets scared with a movie like that, you dumbass!” I had to say, Phebs was the one who always got scared, about anything.

“It’s not my fault you two are pussies!” I defended myself as I saw the lads looking at our argument with expressions of sheer disbelief.

“You’re really tough. After we watched the first movie we all slept together,” Liam told us and I laughed so badly at them.

“I won’t save anybody. You want to watch this movie and if you get scared, don’t come running to me.” I wasn’t going to hug them all offering comfort when it was their idea to watch such a stupid movie. We could have totally watched something better, like The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, or The Avengers. That one was an epic movie. Or if they wanted something scary, we could have gone for something more classic, like The Exorcist.

“Told ya we should have picked Finding Nemo!” Louis moaned and then looked at me with his cute puppy eyes. “Wife, tell them we must watch another movie!”

“Nope,” I replied popping the P. “And I’m not your wife, Louis. Secondly: you got into this, now man up and face the consequences. Besides, I bet it’s way less scary than you think. Stop moaning!”

“Since you cooked that special sauce for me, we are husband and wife, so get used to it; and as my wife, you’ll have to protect me!” he demanded and I rolled my eyes.

“If you come crying to me, I’ll throw you from the window. Got it?” I threatened and he yelped faking terror and I smiled proud of myself. I heard Niall laughing and turned to look at him. His warm ocean eyes met mine and I felt a shiver going down my spine. “Are you going to get scared, too?” I asked with a smirk.

“No,” he said but I still glanced at him suspiciously. I didn’t quite believe him, but I let it drop and just frowned slightly.

“Okay. Hit it play, lads, before it gets darker. We might be in a greater danger by then and you sure want to be prepared,” I teased and my friends squeaked whilst I laughed mischievously.

The movie started and I felt as Niall and Zayn tensed to next me. I wanted to laugh, but if I did, that would break the mood for the movie and I, being as mean as I was, wanted them to be scared as fuck so I could make fun of them later.

As I expected, the movie was so boring that I dozed off a couple of times leaning on Niall’s shoulder. I woke up every time they jumped or screamed. The best part, according to me, was when this girl broke this man’s neck. Yeah, I know I looked like a sadistic bitch, but I truly thought that was the most exciting part, and the sound was epic. Sometimes I worried about my likes.

“You okay, guys?” I asked when the credits were rolling on the screen. None of them had made a sound and they were all tensed. Harry and Lou were holding hands whilst Belle had her faced buried in Harry’s shoulder. Liam was hugging Phebs who was shaking. Niall was trying to act cool, but I knew he was as frightened as the rest of the party. Zayn was in the same situation than the Irish boy. “Hello?”