Chapter 19~ What just happened?

Ok, so I tried this "new way" for me to space my dialouge, it might help make my chapters seem longer? Anyways, I'm going to be busy for the next 2 weeks... I don't know how much I'll be writing but I'll try my best to write atleast the next 2 chapters... Anyways..... Again.... Uh, enjoy?

~Jasmine x {Oh, btw you guys should go read @OneDirectioner1234's fanfic "I wish ( A Niall Horan fanfic ) xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sophies POV*

"Lou! Where going to be stuck here forever!" I cried, probably overreacting but still. He just sat there blankly in the corner, not moving, not saying a word.

"LOUIS! SNAP OUT OF IT! DO SOMETHING!!" I shouted at him clapping my hands infront of his face.

"Huh?" He whispered.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked kneeling down.

"It's my fault, I'm so sorry" He mumbled.

"What is? What's your fault? Why are you sorry?" I questioned.

"I, I passed by you when you were being kidnapped, I could've saved you... I didn't know you were getting kidnapped I thought you were with Kaleigh or, I don't know... I'm so sorry Sophie.." He rambled.

"Well, it's okay" I said calmly as he turned to me with hopeful eyes, like I was his mother and he was my child. "Right now all I want is for someone to comfort me." I whimpered. I must sound so pathetic. I was just about to turn around when I felt two warm arms wrap around my waist.

"It's okay, I'm here Soph" Louis whispered protectively in my ear sending chills down my spine.

I sat back and snuggled into Louis. Then looked up into his eyes - they looked scared, yet fixed with a look of bravery. "Like Harrys eyes at the airport" I accidentilly said outloud.

"Huh?" He said looking down. I blushed, but before I knew what I was doing I leant in, and so did he... The next thing I knew our lips crashed together, it felt so wrong, I kissed Louis because I saw Harry in his eyes, but this kiss, I felt something, sparks and warmth and comfort. This is so wrong yet I can't pull back, I'm dating Harry and Louis is dating Eleanor, but through this kiss we seemed to forget it all... Just let go for the moment. Then we had to pull away to get a breath. It was that kind of passionate kiss. I looked up at Louis and he looked worried down at me, "It's okay" I smiled. Then fell asleep in his arms. I felt something with that kiss that I've never felt before, whether it was the passion from being so angry that he could've saved me, or his bravery to stay with me, or his eyes when they reminded me of Harrys.... Either way, I regret nothing... Who knows how long we'll be stuck here, we don't have to tell anyone and no one with ever know...