Chapter 3~ New Friends, New Life, But I still have you..

Ok, so yeah! This is my 3rd chapter, like I said even though it's not popular Yet, I'm uploading them as I write them.... The girl on the scroll bar is Sophie c: ~Jasmine x

~2 years later~

* Sophies pov *

"Sophie, breakfast" aunt Suzan called up the stairs. "Cooommmiiinnnnggg" I replied. "Bye Hazz, goodluck on the Xfactor audition, you'll do great, I'll be watching out for you on Youtube!" I chirped at my best friend. "Thanks Soph, have a good day at school!" He replied nervously. Then I shut my laptop and grabbed my backpack. Double checking myself in my full body mirror. I was wearing a Jack Wills hoodie that Harry had sent me for my 16th birthday present, some skinny jeans, and black flats. My dirty blonde hair was straightened and fell down to just under my chest, and my blue eyes were sparkling. I wasn't wearing any makeup, I never really do. I persuaded myself that unless I look completly dead, I don't need it. I looked pretty good. I smiled at the thought of Harry and I not once loosing connection in the past 2 years! Yup, that's right, he kept his promise and called, texted, or video chatted with me everyday. I skipped downstairs to the wonderful smell of my aunt Suzans homemade pancakes. "Yum" I said sniffing in the delicious aroma of pancakes. "Hey Josh" I smiled at my new uncle. My aunt recently married her boyfriend of 5 years. He was really nice and caring and I was extremly happy for them. "Morning Sophie" He greeted me with a smile before turning back to his newspaper. I ate some pancakes and then went off to school when my bestie knocked on the door - don't worry I didn't replace Harry! She's just my girl bestie! - Her name is Kaleigh and she had red wavy hair that reaches all the way down her back. She's short and really gorgeous, even though she thinks she's not. "Haaay gurrrl" She laughs. "Heeey babes" I smile. At school I sit with my other girl bff's, there's Allie my little food loving asian friend. She has shoulder length staight black hair and glasses and braces. She's not a nerd, they fit her personallity perfectly. My other friend Jessica, she has short brown "mushroom" hair, lol insider, she's also amazingly beautiful! And then theirs Ellie! She has long brown straight hair, about the same length as mine and pink glasses. Their all so crazy. Gah, I love them!