Chapter 18~ Do you know what you're doing?!

Haaaai guise. So I'm with my friend Kayla, or " @OneDirectioner1234 " so were writing this together, I have some good ideas and I'm starting to like this story a little better.... Yeah, feedback would be nice, vote, leave comments <3 thanks c: ~Jasmine x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sophies POV*

We have been driving for around an hour now... I have no clue where we are or how far away I am from the lads... I hope - I was cut off by the back doors of the van opening, I didn't even realize that the car had stopped. "Get out." The older looking girl snarled. "LET GO OF ME." I had had enough of this. I looked around at my new surrondings and noticed we were in the middle of a creepy forest and it was beginning to get dark. I saw a little house in the distance as the girls grabbed me by my arms and began pulling me towards the shadowy building. "Elizabeth don't let her go. Lemme open the door." Said the younger looking girl to the girl holding me back. So the older looking girl is named Elizabeth... "What does it look like I'm doing Jill?" So the younger girl is Jill...  They pulled me into the house. It was dark and only had one room. Wood floors, wood walls, one window, and stack of newspapers in the corner. "This is where you'll be staying" Elizabeth laughed evilly. I could already see how I would escape... Through the window. "Hmm, nice place" I said sarcastically. "Ha. You're funny." Jill rolled her eyes at my sarcastic remark. "Sleep tight" Elizabeth grinned creepily. They left the shack slamming the door and locking it behind them. I stood on the stack of newspapers to see out the window. Those two biotches were leaving me stranded in this cabin in the middle of the woods. Even if I did escape out of the window, where would I go? Oh jesus I'm starting to get a little bit scared now, okay I lied. I'm Terrified.

*Harrys POV*

"Hello 911? Yes... YOU DID! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU. Where?" I asked excitedly... The operator just reported to me that the van Sophie was kidnapped in had been spotted turning to an old dirt road leading to the woods down in the countryside. "Lads, I have good news" I turned to the boys with a huge smile on my face "The van that kidnapped Sophie has been spotted, now.. we just have to go find her... " I said spacing out a little at my last words as my smile faded. "Well let's go then!" Zayn said waving his hand infront of my face. "Yeah, yeah let's go." I followed the lads into the car. Liam driving, Zayn in passenger seat  and in the back me, Niall, then Lou - all the way on the other side. I hadn't said a word to him since we left the security office. We followed the cops directions to the dirt track... It felt like forever to get there but it only took an hour. I turned to see Louis looking out the window... I missed my boobear. WAIT! What am I thinking? This is no time to be missing Louis. He could've saved Sophie..... I'm mad at Louis. Mad at Louis. I kept repeating in my head. We pulled up to an old dirt shack and saw the van parked outside. "This is the place then lads" Zayn said quietly.

*Sophies POV* 

They were back, the girls had just arrived back... and tied me up my hands behind my back and my feet tied together with awful scratchy rope.... Then they wrappped duct tape around my mouth... "We decided not to leave you alone incase you escape" Jill stated. Then I saw headlights shine through the window. Suddenly the 5 people I wanted to see burst through the door. "ONE DIRECTION!" Elizabeth and Jill began fangirling like mad idiots. Harrys eyes darted around the room until he spotted me tied up and helpless in the corner. He rushed over to me as the other lads kept the girls occupied. "Harry? What do you think you're doing?" The girls said sternly as they pulled Harry away from me. "Listen boys. Lets get one thing (A/N haha One Thing - sorry... uh) straight you can have your little girlfriend back, but only if we get to 'keep' one of you" They stated. "Keep one of us? ARE YOU MAD? Like were going to just give ourselves in for S- " Liam didn't finish his sentence, but my heart fell as I knew he was going to say 'for Sophie'. The boys all shared worried looks before Louis spoke up. "I will stay.. I was the one who let Sophie get kidnapped. And anyways, I doubt you guys will last long without the cops finding me.." Louis snickered bravely yet scared. I sat in shock looking up at him with my 'Do you know what you're doing' face. He just looked at me and nodded. "Fine, stay here then, sit down... make yourself comfortable." Elizabeth said slyly. Then she ushered all the other boys out of the room leaving Louis and I on the floor of the shack. I stood up and looked outside, to my horror the boys were being shoved into the back of the van and I heard Jill talking to Harry, "Sorry to tell you but, don't bother calling the cops.. My father is head of police, they won't be going anywhere for awhile." Then I slid down the wall. "Louis." I looked towards a scared Louis. "Yeah?" He replied. "Their not taking me with them... You and I.... Where stuck here.... For awhile." I said shakily.