Chapter 10~ Partaaaaaaay timeeeee

Hellloooo, so apparently my fanfic is goooood c: I'm glad people likeee it... Uh, this chapter is at the club. and some drama goes down {Even though I'm supposed to be doing my math homework.... yolo}..... Enjoy! ~Jasmine x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At the club~ *Sophies POV*

We pulled up to the club and everyone got out of the car. Harry opened the door for me and I slipped out. Zayn won't be drinking tonight because someone has to drive the car back. We casually stroll into club and I jump back as the booming music impacts me. "JESUS!" I yelped. Harry smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. I jumped once again when someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Sorry love, didn't mean to frighten you" It was Zayn. "It's ok Zayn" I smiled. "Wanna sit down over there?" He pointed to an empty table with two chairs. "Sure, but I'm with H-" I look over my shoulder to see Harry snogging, litterally full on snogging another girl behind me. I mean we weren't together tonight, he's had girlfriends in the past and I've never been jealous... but I thought we were on a sort of date tonight, I thought we had feelings for eachother, more than best friends.... I guess I was wrong and Harrys just the biggest flirt - I mean jerk alive. I might be being a little dramatic but seriously? Before I knew it tears were flowing down my cheeks and Zayn had pulled me outside. Harry didn't come running after me like I thought he might of. I was half thinking it was some crazy fan that had thrown herself on him, but when I peeked through the door to check, he was more into the kiss than she was.. I turned to Zayn probably looking terrible, my mascara, lipgloss, and tears smudging my face and my hair was everywhere and I felt like crap. My night was officially ruined. "Want to go home love?" Zayn asked me sympathetically. The look on his face told me he knew Harry was a jerk and he was seriously angry and upset about what he had done to me.  He flashed me a reassuring smile before dashing back into the club. I heard a blast of music as he opened the door, and then pure silence when it shut. I was so angry and embarressed, I had a weird feeling like I just wanted to cuddle up next to Zayn and watch movies on the couch.... It was the feeling I usually have for Harry... Strange.. Zayn comes back out twirling the car keys around his finger. "Liam said they'll catch a cab, now hop in" He smiles gesturing towards the passenger door of the car.

The car ride is quite, besides Zayn humming to "Everything about you" I smiled to myself. When we got home we fell asleep sharing a blanket on the couch... with Toy Story on the telly from Liam watching it earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Comment team Sarry or team Sayn??? Depending on your opinions I might write chapter 11 tonight, but no promises. ;D ~Jasmine x