Chapter 1 ~In the beginning

Hi, this is my first fanfic and I'm kind of nervous. I hope people read c: Sorry, I write short chapters, I will write longer chapters later, I promise! x ~Jasmine

Flashback

I was 6 and just starting school, it was the 1st month and the teacher announced “good morning student’s today we’ll have a new student joining us, his name is Harry. Harry don’t be shy, you can come in now sweetie.” In walked a little boy with curly brown hair, he waved sheepishly and quietly walked over when the teacher pointed for him to sit in the empty chair beside me. “Yay new friend” I thought, I wasn't shy and loved making new friends. The little boy sat down and the lesson began, he flashed a friendly smile at me and we started talking nonsense. We pretty much became best friends and the rest is history.

~Back when Sophie was 13~

* Sophie’s pov *

“ Hazza come on, were going to be late” I screamed up the stairs. I was in Harry Styles –my best friends house- “Come on it’s time to go to school” I shouted up at him.

A few seconds later my favorite curly haired boy raced downstairs. “Shit, what time is it?” He mumbled. I didn’t answer because he asked this question every time he woke up. “It’s the last day of school Hazz” I cheered, “then Summer break”. “Yippee” Harry replied, still half asleep. As we walked to school I spoke a million words a minute about what a great summer we were going to have. “Were going to go camping, and swimming, and shopping ooo yes shopping! And, and, and!” I spluttered. “Calm down Soph” Harry chuckled. “Ahh! Sorry, it’s just going to be so great”.

~School went by and summer was the best, everyday they were together, showing how great of best friends they were. Harry was going on about something like auditioning for  some talent show, but Sophie never believed in luck, she never thought people like her and Harry would ever win anything special like that but, she still encouraged her friend in his dreams and jokingly said “don’t forget about me if you make it big time Hazz”~