We Shared a Dance, Now We're Getting Married?! 10

~~~Recap~~~

"Why now Kendall? Why do you decide after two long years to continue what we had? I missed you so much. I was in depression half the time and you didn't even write or call to explain to me why you broke up with me. A long distance relationship could have worked; I would have never cheated on you. I loved you," I said breaking down in tears.

"Because I didn't want to break your heart," he whispered.

"What?"

~~~End of recap~~~

"I didn't want to break your heart when I went away. It wasn't my choice to stay or go; I couldn't just stay with you. Do you know how wrong that is? I also didn't want you to cry over me, but I guess you did. You should have moved on like I did. But Lizzie when I saw you in the hotel a few days ago, my heart stopped. Those feelings I had for you two years ago came back and I can't stop them. I love you Lizzie," he said in a hushed tone.

What am I supposed to do? I have a guy who I know likes me and is so sweet and then there's my ex that I still have feelings for and he just told me that he still loves me. I don't think I can get out of this arranged marriage; my parents only did this to keep the money going. Kendall broke my heart and I don't think I can ever forgive him for that.

"Kendall, there is a great guy in that room that has true feelings for me," I said pointing to the door, "he is the nicest guy I know and he wouldn't dare hurt me. I have to go now so just stay away from me," I said standing up.

Kendall grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. "Lizzie I have to know if you still have feelings for me. If you don't just say so and I'll leave you alone for good, but just look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't have feelings for me," he said breathing hard.

I looked in his eyes and saw the love. A tear ran down my cheek. "I don't love you anymore that's the past."

"How about now?" he said and smashed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pushed me up against the wall and bit my lip. I didn't want to satisfy him so I kept my mouth closed. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He licked my lip and I gave in. Tingles shot up my spine and then I realized what I was doing. I broke the kiss and hopped down.

"Kendall I just want you to stay away from me for good," I said and left him standing there. I walked back in the room and went to face Zach.

"Are you alright," Zach said standing up from the couch. I shook my head 'no' and he came over and wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his chest soaking his shirt.

"Do you want to talk about it," he said breaking apart.

"No I think I just want to go to bed," I said while yawning. I started walking to the room, but Zach forcefully grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the floor.

"No, you're going to stay here with me because our friends are coming and I don't want you speaking to that loser ever again," he said through gritted teeth. My eyes widened in fear. Never in my life had someone hurt me like this. My shin was hurting and I could feel a bruise forming.

"O-Okk-aayyy," I said my voice stuttering. My jaw was chattering and I ran to the bathroom tears running down my face ruining my makeup. I looked in the mirror and wanted to break it. My mascara was running and my eyes were red and puffy. I lifted my shirt up and looked at the spot where it was hurting. It was swollen and was slightly black and blue. I touched the area and winced.

I took out my foundation and covered the spot up. I changed and redid my makeup. I looked a little better, but I was still flushed. I heard a knock on the door and I walked out of the bathroom to go greet my friends.

When I walked into the living room I saw Zach talking to two guys, one real Italian looking guy with a blowout and an average brown haired guy. Instantly I knew Nina would like the Italian guy because she's Italian and loves guys with abs. I walked over to them with a fake smile on my face. Zach smiled when he saw me and wrapped an arm around my waist. He hit the spot where I fell and I winced. He looked at me with a smile, but then glared when I made a small noise.

I really thought Zach was a nice guy. Now that I know he is violent, I want to be as far away from him as possible. He puts on this little show for his family and friends, but when they're gone I guess he turns into someone with violent issues. I've never been abused by someone before, not even my parents. They didn't hit me as a child, only the talk of 'don't do it again' was what I got. Maybe he was bipolar; I don't think I can deal with someone like that. All I know is someone is sleeping on the couch tonight and it's not me.

"Dominic, Brian this is Liz my fiancée. She's a real sweetheart," Zach said keeping a close eye on them. Did he think I would cheat on him with his friends? Okay, so now he's bipolar and jealous. Can it get any worse?

"It's nice to meet you guys, my friends will be here soon," I said shaking both of their hands.

The party got started once Nina and Brittney arrived. Conversations filled the room and a lot of flirting was going on. I was right with my assumption of who would go with whom. Nina was practically on top of Dominic and Brittney was having a quiet conversation with Brian. I was staying quiet eating some chips that were laid out and Zach was staring at me intently while rubbing my thigh.

It was getting late and after everyone exchanged numbers, I walked the guys out because the girls had already left. Dominic was in front of me and I was about to shut the door, but he said something shocking.

"Has Zach touched you or hurt you at all?" he asked in a serious tone. I was shocked; I think he was the only one who knew how Zach truly was.

"Because if he did you would tell me right?" he said scratching the back of his head. I nodded because if was afraid to tell the truth. What if Zach found out and beat me again? I don't think I'm prepared if that were to happen again.

"Well thanks, I'll see you later," I said and gave him a hug. We said goodbye and I closed the door. I walked to the bedroom ready to lie on the bed and fall asleep. It's been a long day and all I want to do is sleep.

I laid on the bed after changing into my pajamas and closed my eyes. I felt a hand wrap around me and I screamed. Zach covered my mouth with his hand and whispered in my ear. "You scream and I hit you. Got it?" he said. I nodded tears overflowing my face. He started running his fingers through my hair and reaching under my shirt to draw circles on my stomach.

He let go of me and rolled over to get something out of the nightstand. I took this chance to make my move. I started running hearing his yells from behind me. I ran out of the room and down the stairs to the lobby of the hotel.

I heard footsteps behind me and I ran faster. My legs were throbbing and I felt my heart beat faster with each step. I looked over my shoulder and saw Zach close behind.

The door that leads to the lobby opened and Kendall locked at me with a disgusted face. When he saw me running towards him he took me in his arms and we hid under the stairs. My muffled cries echoed and I tried to keep my mouth shut. I heard Zach run down the stairs and open the door.

I sighed, "Thanks Kendall," I said. I hugged him close to me and let the tears fall. "Yeah don't mention it," he said looking in my eyes. I gave him a kiss and rested my head on his chest. If Kendall weren't here to help me, I doubt I would be alive right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry! I had writer's block and was

having some family problems. Forgive me?

I'll update this more often. Comment, vote,

and fan! Thanks for reading.

ariana14