We Shared a Dance, Now We're Getting Married?! 2

Do I Remember You? An arranged marriage 2

~~~Recap~~~

At some points I did let the money run to my head, but I tried not to outdo it. I am an only child and daddy's little girl. I was straightening out my dress when I heard the doorbell ring.

I opened the door to my room and went to the stairs. I walked down them and saw a man and woman who looked so formal. Standing next to them was the guy from last night!

~~~End of recap~~~

"Honey don't be rude, come and meet our guests," said my mom with her 'fake trying to impress people smile'. Thoughts were running through my head. I was wondering if I did something wrong last night. Did that dance mean something more?

"Hello my name's Elizabeth. It's nice to meet you." When my mom has guests I have to use my full name. Liz is just unacceptable, well in her words it is.

I shook the hand of the man who was in his mid forties. He had slicked back black hair and he was wearing an Armani suit. "You too Miss Adams." I plastered a smile on my face and turned my attention towards the woman.

You could tell she was younger than the man by a couple of years, but with all that plastic surgery she could pass off as the same age. She was defiantly one of his many wives. She had blonde hair that you could tell was fake because she her brown roots were showing.

She pulled me into a hug and dug her manicured nails into my back. She let go off me and smiled. I tried to smile back, but it turned into a frown.

"This is my son Zachary," I nodded and shook his hand also. I went to stand by my parents, wanting to know why these people were here. Both of my parents were dressed nicely. They were wearing their best clothes that they usually wear to their dinner parties.

"Elizabeth, these are the Williams. They own the largest CEO company in all of California," yeah, whatever, "well how about we talk about this in the living area." Great idea father, take us somewhere so you can tell me why the fuck these people are here.

We all walked into the living room and sat on the many white leather couches arranged in there. I sat next to my mother and father while the Williams sat on the couch across from us.

I had a puzzled look on my face as I watched everyone get comfortable. There was a feeling inside of me that told me something was wrong here. I just couldn't put my finger on it though.

I looked at my mom and gave her a 'what the hell is going on here look.' I don't think she noticed because she was too busy with the Williams to acknowledge me. "Elizabeth, I think it would be a wonderful idea for you and Zachary to get the appetizers from the kitchen."

"Of course father." I stood up and led Zachary to the kitchen. Our kitchen is beautiful. It has many cabinets for storage, two sinks; two refrigerators and huge island in the middle with bar stools. The color scheme is neutrals and a gray slate color. My mother hired a professional designer just to decorate this room. All I have to say are that they have good taste.

I walked through the archway and sat on one of the bar stools. Our personal chef Maria was cooking a spiral ham for our dinner tonight. My nose was twitching a little from the great aroma. I heard the seat next to me screech and I looked over at Zachary. He had a smirk on his face and was staring at me intently. I smiled back while my cheeks were blushing red with color.

He chuckled and stuck one of the deviled eggs on the tray into his mouth. I couldn't handle the silence so I broke it. "What do you think our parents are talking about?" He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders, so much for conversation.