We Shared a Dance, Now We're Getting Married?! 8

~~~Recap~~~

He placed both hands on my face and brought his lips to mine. It was like in the elevator, but there was more passion and lust. I felt comfortable around Kendall and he was the one I lost my virginity to. We've done it once after that time, but that was the night before he left. I don't know how to explain the sensation that I felt, but I know it's a good one.

He pushed down my body with his and laid me gently on the bed. The kiss never broke and we continued our little session. Kendall broke the kiss and took a deep breath.

"Do you want to?"

~~~End of recap~~~

I bit down on my lip trying to make up my mind. I've known Kendall for a long time, but what about Zach? I mean I've known him for less than a week, but I shouldn't be leading him on like this. I should either tell him the truth or keep everything a hidden secret. Why does everything have to be so complicated?

Kendall wiped the hair out of his eyes and looked at my face. He smirked and started sucking on my neck making me arch my back in pleasure. I closed my eyes and pictured Zach on top of me. Whoa, what am I thinking?

"Kendall, I think we should talk." He looked in my eyes and nodded. He got off me and sat at the edge of the bed. I sat up and leaned my head against the headboard.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Why didn't you ever call me? You knew my number and you still didn't take the time to pick up the phone and call me. I waited forever for you to just talk to me. Now you want to have sex with me and we haven't even seen each other for two years. We need to slow this down. I'm getting married in a week and I can't have you trying to ruin that. Zach's a nice guy and I can't hurt him more than I already have."

"A week?" he asked shocked. I nodded and crawled over to him. I wrapped my arms around his muscular body and put my head in the crook of his neck. He smelled like the cologne I bought for him on our first Christmas.

He stood up making me fall flat on the bed. "Get out." I opened my mouth and stared at him. "You heard me," he said pissed off, "now get out!"

Uh, I just want to punch him right now. I should be the one mad at him. He's the one who didn't call me and write back to the multiple emails I sent him. I bet he found another girl and didn't feel like dragging his past with him.

I fixed my hair and my clothes and stormed out of his room. He slammed the door shut and I let myself break down. For some reason, I knew this wasn't the end.

I slowly walked back to my suite silently sobbing. I stood outside the door in complete stillness. I knew I should have never trusted him; he just wanted to get in my pants. He couldn't even explain why he didn't call me.

I smoothed down my hair and wiped away the tears that were rolling down my cheeks. I opened the door and hoped to find Zach waiting up for me. It was quiet and I knew I was alone.

I walked in the living room to go watch TV. I found Zach sprawled on the couch holding a book in his hand. I took the book and looked at the cover. A how to on making someone fall in love with you. I placed it on the end table and wrapped a blanket around him.

I started walking back to the room, but heard grunting noises. I looked back and saw Zach looking at me with a smile.

"Where'd you go?" I couldn't lie to him, but I didn't want him getting mad at me.

"I was having dinner with a friend," not a lie at all. I only left out the part where we almost had sex.

"Then why do you have tear stains on your cheeks?"

"It's a long story." He nodded and wrapped me in a hug. I hugged back not wanting to let go.

I'll try and make things work out. I want to make my parents proud of me for once. I put my hands around his neck and smelled him. He smelled even better than Kendall.

He looked at me and bent down. He whispered in my ear and asked if he could kiss me. I answered his question by bringing my lips to his. His bottom lip was so big and soft that I couldn't help myself. I sucked and bit on it while trying not to smile. He opened his mouth and let me in without hesitation. We were at an ongoing war just with our tongues.

We finally broke the kiss both gasping for air. I couldn't wipe off the smile that was on my face. His kiss was definitely one of the five best I've ever had.

"Do you want to sleep in the bed with me tonight?" I felt like being generous. He is being so sweet to me and I keep leading him on.

"Well I, uh, sure." I smiled and took his hand leading him into the bedroom.

"So do you want to meet my friends tomorrow, you can bring yours too if you want," I asked looking into his eyes.

"That sounds good. Are any of your friends single because two of mine are?" I thought about it, trying to remember who was single and who wasn't. I remember that Evelyn has a boyfriend and Nina just broke up with her latest boyfriend a week ago. That's why we were out clubbing; she needed to clear her mind of the cheating bastard.

"I have a couple in mind." He looked down at me and smiled. I let go of his hand and pecked him on the cheek. I walked over to the right side of the bed and jumped under the covers. Zach came closely behind, lying on the left side of the bed.

I turned facing the wall and Zach snuggled closer behind me and wrapped a hand around my waist. He pulled me close to him and kissed the top of my head. I leaned in closer and sighed in happiness.

"We're meeting with our mom's tomorrow to start the plans," I said.

"Oh that's going to be so much fun," he said with sarcasm.

"Why what's wrong with that?" I asked confused.

"Let's just say that my mom's a bit crazy when she doesn't get her way." I sighed and closed my eyes.

All that night I dreamt of the wedding.