We Shared a Dance, Now We're Getting Married?!

Do I Remember You? An arranged marriage

"Come on just do it, it's not like it will kill you." I took the bottle of vodka out of his hand and downed it. I could feel it slither down my throat with a burning feeling. It felt so good in my system.

By the end of the night I had twenty shots and a couple of beers. I was definitely drunk. I was stumbling across the dance floor to find my friends. I tripped over someone's foot and went flying forward.

My face collided with the hard floor and everyone turned their attention to me. I felt frozen and my body was aching. I heard a sexy voice asking if I was okay.

"I'm per-fect!" My words were slurring and my head was throbbing.

"Well then why are you still lying on the floor?" He laughed at me and stuck his hand out. I grabbed onto it willingly and pulled myself up. The lights flashed onto him and I got a good look at him.

He was at least 6'3" and had a natural tan. His dark brown hair was naturally messy and his brown eyes were checking me out. My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment and I looked down. He took my chin with his hand so that I was looking directly at him.

"Do you want to dance?" He had to yell over the crowd so I could actually hear him I didn't even know this guy, but I felt this weird connection to him.

"I'd love to." He took my hand and led me to the middle of the dance floor. The DJ was playing an upbeat song. I turned my back to him and started grinding against him. The song came to an end and switched to a slow one.

I turned around and faced him. He brought me closer to him and grabbed my waist. I put my hands around his neck and leaned my head against his shoulder. We glided on the dance floor until the song ended.

"I think I should find my friends." He had a look of disappointment on his face and covered it up with a smile. I kissed him on the cheek and left him standing there.

I looked around and spotted my two best friends Nina and Brittney. They were chatting with some guys, well more like flirting.

"Liz, over here." My name is Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Liz. I walked over to them, stumbling a few steps.

"You guys it's almost twelve, I have to be home soon." They nodded in agreement and exchanged numbers with the guys. We walked out the club doors and went to Brittney's car.

We are all eighteen and heading to college soon. As a graduation gift my parents got me a car. To save money, we all went in Brittney's car. I slid into the backseat and rested my head. I guess I fell asleep because by the time I looked at the window we were at my parent's house.

I said goodbye to my friends and got out. I walked to the side of my house and climbed up the tree outside of my bedroom. I jumped off the tree landing on my balcony and opened the window to my room.

I got in and closed the window. I took off my shoes and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror. My black hair was messy and my brown eyes were bloodshot. I ran a comb through my hair and changed into an oversized t-shirt and shorts.

I stepped out of the bathroom and climbed into my bed. I fell asleep instantly.

~~~Next morning~~~

"Elizabeth Marie get yourself out of bed, we have guests coming in and hour." I groaned and rolled out of bed. My mother has to ruin everything. I feel like I never get sleep.

I have a huge hangover. My head is throbbing and my stomach is feeling queasy. I went to the bathroom and threw up. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I blow-dried my hair and straightened it to look longer than it already is.

I put on some mascara to make my short eyelashes longer, eyeliner to bring out my eyes and lip gloss for some extra shine. I went to my walk-in closet and chose a simple black dress with flats. My family is rich because my mom owns her own fashion line and my father is a famous lawyer.

At some points I did let the money run to my head, but I tried not to outdo it. I am an only child and daddy's little girl. I was straightening out my dress when I heard the doorbell ring.

I opened the door to my room and went to the stairs. I walked down them and saw a man and woman who looked so formal. Standing next to them was the guy from last night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know another arranged marriage story, but I

wanted to see what this would get for a response.

If it doesn't turn out well, than I won't

continue it.

♥ariana14♥