We Shared a Dance, Now We're Getting Married?! 11

I missed this story so I thought why not get back to it. So here's chapter eleven for you guys, I hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My breathing was once heavy and ragged and now I am forcing myself to take slow, calming breaths so I can analyze what just happened. I couldn't even wrap the idea around the fact that the man my parents are forcing me to marry, just tried to rape me. He was so nice to me in the beginning and everything was going perfect that I didn't even mind marrying him after seeingthe way he treated me. Sure I wasn't in love with him, but you can learn to love someone, right?

No, I could never love someone who tries to hurt me and I will never put up with it. I am not one of those girls and I never will be.

"I think its safe to come out now," Kendall said breaking me out of my thoughts.

He stood up and grabbed my hand in the process pulling me up with him. I brushed off my pants with my trembling hands and grabbed onto Kendall for support. I feel like I'm going to throw up, I've never felt sicker in my life.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" I was on the verge of tears and if he said no I would have to go home to my parents.

Oh god, my parents! How am I going to tell them that I can't go through with this wedding and marry a psycho. I pray that they believe me and won’t be upset that I may never marry a man who has millions because money really isn’t everything.

“I’d be offended if you didn’t,” Kendall said laughing.

“How could you laugh at a time like this? Do you know what just happened to me? I was almost friggin raped by a psycho that I’m supposed to marry!” Burning tears ran down my face and all I could do was sob and stare at his angry face.

“I’m going to kill him,” Kendall growled. He started to head for the door and I grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him back.

“No leave this to me, I don’t want you to get involved and get hurt or go to jail for that matter.” His clenched fists slowly unraveled and he put his arms around me to hug me. At this point, I never wanted to let go. I felt safe in his arms, it was just old times.

“Alright let’s get out of here.” I nodded and followed him to the door leading to the lobby. He generously opened the door for me and I stepped into the noisy lobby filled with people.Kendallgrabbed my hand and took me to a couch.

“Sit here for a minute so I can go talk to my boss,” he said. He walked away before I even had time to object. I felt so alone and I didn’t want to be incase Zach showed up.

I really need to talk to my parents. They need to know what I’m going through so that they understand when I cancel the wedding. I need to call Zach’s parents too because they need to know that their son has problems and needs help.

I looked to whereKendallonce was. He still wasn’t back. If it wasn’t forKendallI would have gotten raped or even worse, killed. I know I sound drastic, but I really don’t know what Zach can do. He has some huge issues that need to be dealt with and its not going to be me to fix them.

“Alright let’s go.” I jumped atKendall’s booming voice and held onto the couch for support.

“Where are we going?”

“We are going to my room where you can nap because you need rest and somewhere safe to stay. There isn’t any way in hell that you’re going back to that room especially if he’s there.” We walked to the elevator and he pushed the button to go up.

“Alright, but you know I need to go back sometime, right?” The elevator door opened and we walked in to the empty space.

“Kendra, it’s not safe for you there. I can’t let you go back to that weirdo he will seriously hurt you,” he said not taking his eyes off of mine.

“I know, but all my stuff is there,” I said looking away.

His eyes felt like daggers. They pierced right through me like he knew all of my secrets and insecurities and he did. Well, most of them.

“We’ll get new stuff.”

“NoKendall. I’m a big girl and I really don’t need your help,” I said standing my ground. We still have a few stops before reachingKendall’s floor which gives me time to make a great escape.

“Please, just don’t go,” he said pleadingly. I shook my head ‘yes’ just to get him off my back. He smiled and stared ahead.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened.Kendallstarted moving forward and I pushed the button for the floor where my room Zach and I shared.Kendallstepped into the hallway and I pushed the button to close the doors.Kendallturned around just in time to see them close. The elevator started going up and I heard someone slamming their fists on metal and I knew it wasKendall.

I owed him big time for helping me, but he doesn’t understand what the stuff I had meant to me. My grandmother’s locket that I inherited when she died was in my purse. It was the only thing I had left with her and I loved it because she was the only person who knew what I dealt with like my parents and all.

The elevator stopped and I headed straight to the door where my belongings were. I put my ear against the door to see if there were any noises to signify if Zach was in there or not. I didn’t hear a peep so I shoved my key into the lock and slowly opened the door.

The room was disheveled, Zach must have been here already or he still is. I saw shadows bounce on the wall and was about to turn around and head for the door, but it slamming shut stopped me.

The last thing I remembered was something hard hit my head and then my body hit the floor.